prologue

╰┈➤ ❝𝕴'𝖒 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖋 𝖜𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓'𝖙 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞.❞

(Act 1, The Vampire Diaries)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖉 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞.

Albeit when your older brother, your twin and you decide to murder four of your siblings and mother in the most gruesome way possible, maybe (barely) she understood why they wanted her dead or locked away in a prison world.

But, in Mel's defense... it was entirely their own fault.

"Kai," The siphoner had approached her older brother who held Joey Parker submerged underwater with a blank face that only lit up when she arrived. He grinned up at her. "I don't think you're giving Joey swimming lessons properly."

"Melly, you're back! We were going to wait, but you had detention, and I was really pissed off." Malachai remarked and turned to fully face his sister when Joey finally stopped struggling and his body was left floating in their pool.

"Swear jar." Mel instantly blurted out and Kai pouted.

"I would've cut his intestines out." Another voice piped up and Mel watched as her younger twin approached them both with a bucket of caramel popcorn. A devious grin plastered on his face and blood smeared along his face and clothes much like Malachai. Another thing they had in common was that the blood belonged to neither of them. "I mean it's what I did with mom."

"Who've you killed so far?" The only girl of the trio inquired and proceeded to place her heavy backpack down on the poolside, anger coating her features and feet stomping petulantly from not being included.

"Well, as you heard, Coda got mommy dearest, I hung Saint Mary on the stairwell, and you've just seen what happened to Joey. The fuckin' cheat." Kai gritted his teeth, and narrowed his eyes at the floating body of Joey Parker. His eyes snapped down to Coda and leaned over, stealing a couple pieces of popcorn from his bucket. Coda scowled but Kai turned and gave them both a pointed look. "Don't say that word."

"Dibs on Jenny." She blurted out and the two boys exchanged a look before nodding knowing that Melinoe hated Jennifer Parker more than the rest of their siblings. Mel then paused for a moment before speaking again, "And dad."

Malachai and Malacoda both instantly began to protest but the eight-year-old was adamant about being the one to kill their father, Joshua Parker.

"Nope, I'm older than both of you. Dad belongs to me," Kai grips the handle of his hunting knife which had been tainted by the blood of Mary Parker, their sister, and Lorraine Parker, their mother.