four

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

The Vampire Diaries: 4 x 4

[mild smut]

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

Hands gripped her waist roughly as she straddled him, rolling her hips, earning breathy moans from both participants. Blue eyes locked with brown before their lips pressed against one another, and her teeth bit down on his bottom lip as she shoved her tongue into his mouth. He let her take the lead, only releasing one hand from her hip to unclasp her bra.

She parts their lips, her head thrown back as his lips press kisses down her throat and then across her collarbone, sucking at her sweet spots.

Her hands tear open his shirt, running down his chest and drawing magic from his body, making painful and pleasureful moans leave his lips.

Teeth graze the side of her neck before sinking deep into her neck, making moans slip past her lips as she drags her long, manicured nails down the man's back, making blood lightly coat her fingertips.

"God," she stutters out, tangling her fingers through blonde hair and tugging, earning a moan from the man.

Mel's thrown down on her back onto silk sheets, Klaus hovering over her, his pupils blown, necklaces dangling, which Mel grabs, pulling him closer, brushing their lips. "Nik, sweetheart. I want you to say my name."

"GET UP!"

Mel shoots up, shaking, sweat dripping down her forehead, the back of her shirt soaked as her eyes flash. "Wha—what?"

Coda huffs, clad in his pajamas and staring down at his sister while pointing at his ears. "I can't fucking sleep if you're in the middle of a sex dream with the pooch."

"I- I was- not- get the fuck out of my room, Coda," Mel screams, grabbing the nearest pillows and throwing them at her younger brother.

"Uh, it's not your room; remember, it's Barbie's former room because, y'know, you burned our house down." Coda reminds pointedly, eyes squinting. "And just so you know, I'm pissed about that, but you seem utterly fine, what with your hot 'n heavy fantasies with the two-legged mule—"

Mel snarls, throwing another pillow at Coda, only the heretic catches it. "Get. Out. Or you'll wish you didn't die with Rebekah's blood in your system, you thickheaded waste of skin."

"Testy." Coda gives his sister a mocking pout, chucking the pillow back at her then says, "It's been a while, huh?"

Mel lunges at her brother, tackling him to the ground with a pillow in her hand, smothering her little brother. Coda only laughs, his hands wrapping around his sister's wrists, and he easily lifts her off him.