six

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

The Vampire Diaries: 4 x 6

[smut-ish]

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

It felt like fireworks were setting off around Mel, every inch of her vibrating body as Klaus groaned, sucking on her tongue, his hands trailing down her figure.

Klaus' way of kissing is to pour everything into it, making anything else seem so insignificant. Her hands are halfway up his henley, legs weak as he pushes away her skirt, gripping her thigh.

A cough pulls them apart; equally annoyed looks cover their faces as they turn, hair disheveled, lips swollen, and a slight cut dripping red from Mel's bottom lip.

"Your plane is ready, sir, ma'am." A flight attendant informs them with a small squeak from their glares, his cheeks flushed, before scurrying off.

"You know what I've always wanted to check off my bucket list?" Mel hums, leaning closer and pecking Nik on the lips.

Klaus huffs a laugh, his tongue running over her cut lip. "Do tell."

"Nah, it's better if I just show you," she hums before running her hands through her hair, turning, and heading out toward the plane.

Klaus blinks, smiles and chases after her.

You're still going?" Tyler questions incredulously, "I drank enough last night and then I slept, which is what you guys should have done."

"We're just paying our respects to Dean," Chris says, downing another shot.

"That's great, Chris, but could you pay them at a bar instead?" Tyler snaps.

"Don't be mad." Hayley interrupts, "We're celebrating our fallen hybrid friend."

Hayley walks over to Tyler and pours her shot into his mouth. She wipes her thumb across his bottom lip and sticks her thumb in her mouth seductively, batting her eyelashes until she notices Klaus and Mel enter the room.

Mel crosses her arms over her chest, narrowing her eyes at Tyler and Hayley. "The actual fuck-"

"Well, don't let us interrupt." Klaus pipes up.

Tyler frowns at the sight of the hybrid and siphon. "I didn't know you two were here."

"Clearly." Klaus retorts.

"So much for that hybrid upgrade," Mel snarks.

Klaus takes a swig from the bottle of bourbon in his grasp. "We just popped round to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet when we arrived, we learnt that not only was Dean unsuccessful, but that Elena killed the hunter."