four

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Season 3: Episode 4, Disturbing Behaviour

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝There has to be more to this dress,❞ Bekah exclaims from behind the curtain to which both Klaus and Mel yell back in unison,

"There's not."

"Nope."

"So, women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." The blonde Original commented in distaste, not liking the dress she picked out.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." The hybrid commented, sipping his champagne and falling back into his chair.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." The Original inquired, crossing one arm over the other as she awaited answers from the 3 men in front of her.

"It's dance music."

"People dance to this?" Rebekah scoffed in disbelief at what Stefan had told her.

"Unfortunately, there are a select few who find this genre of music acceptable. I personally believe they should be burned at the stake... or drowned." Coda commented nonchalantly pouring himself another glass of champagne and throwing his legs up onto the glass table, "Either is fine."

"Are we done?" Klaus asks aggravated and snatching the bottle from the younger siphoner.

"Who pissed in your cereal?" Mel questioned the hybrid, pulling back the curtain of her dressing room and stepping out in a silk red dress with silver studded straps and a slit going further up her thigh. Klaus eyed her fully and noticed her breasts almost falling out from the dress, but he quickly averted his gaze back to his champagne glass.

"I like your dress much better, Mel." Bekah complimented, watching her brother look anywhere but the girl's breasts, "You should definitely get it."

"I needed one thing from Rebekah for Gloria to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus piped up before the siphoner could thank the Original earning an annoyed sigh from her as she stole Stefan's champagne.

"Technically your fault considering you shoved her into a box." Mel retorted, and Rebekah looked over at her with a grateful expression.

"Exactly, I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." The Original agrees with the siphoner before turning towards Stefan, "So, what do you think?"

"I like it."

"Hell no." The Parker twins spoke in unison with Stefan making him sigh.

"It's pretty, just not for you." Coda tells the girl and points towards a midnight blue dress on a mannequin, "Try that."