two

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

The Vampire Diaries: 4 x 2

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"Mel, I'm sure he's fine."

Mel pauses her pacing, turning to Caroline who was leaning forward on the countertop with a mug of steaming coffee in her hand. Her eyes narrow at the blonde, "Fine?! He's a newly turned vampire-siphon. He's far from fine, Caroline. Loki, he's probably gone off to annihilate the Gemini Coven."

Caroline's brows furrowed, "And you're upset he's going to kill them?"

"No, I'm upset he didn't take me with!"

"Yeah, no, that makes so much more sense." The blonde replied and then, "You going to the funeral?"

"What funeral?"

"The Council got blow up—gas leak."

Mel raises a brow, "So, rent boy ate them all?"

"Apparently not. Someone actually blew them up. It was in the newspaper."

"Who the fuck still reads a newspaper?"

Caroline gives her best friend a look. "I know I asked you to come but it's not actually an option."

Mel hums, "Is it slutty-slutty or smart-slutty?"

"It's a funeral, not a kegger." Caroline deadpans.

Mel licks her lips, pouring a mug of coffee for herself. "Smart-slutty, it is."

 Caroline rolls her eyes, huffing then perks up, jumping to her feet and begins tugging Mel along with her, making the siphon spill her coffee on the countertop. "Oh! C'mon, Coda's back."

"You're cleaning the mess, bitch."

The vampire rolls her eyes, rushing them out the door to see Coda with his arms wide open and a gleeful smile on his face. "Look, look what I got! You're seeing it too, right. Because I just drove it. Over like three elderly couples and maybe Eleanor but lookie! Not even a dent!" He exclaims and gestures to a sleek black 1978 Ferrari 308 GTA behind him, clapping his hands together and practically jumping up and down in excitement. The only reason why Mel knows what damn car it is, is because Coda couldn't shut up about it for weeks on end and spent most of his days plotting to manipulate Damon into compelling him one.