five

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Season 2: Episode 22, As I Lay Dying

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝Two fucking days!❞ Mel exclaimed as she trudged through the forest with Elijah, "God I'm going to throttle him. I'm going to take out his arteries and eat them like twizzlers. I'm going to castrate―" Mel stopped when she noticed the fluff of blonde hair and her eyes moved to see the new hybrid lying on the ground completely butt-ass naked.

She quickly turned around much to Elijah's amusement who threw the clothes onto the hybrid's body as he began to wake up.

"You've been busy," Elijah said watching his brother get up on his feet and pull his trousers on. Melinoe had her back turned and was leaning against a tree trying to find some sort of cell service so she could inform her brother she was okay.

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" Klaus inquired unaware of the brunette until she spoke next,

"Two days of my life that I'll never get back." She shrugged, incredibly tired and in need of Panadol to rid her of a headache.

"Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf." Elijah explained but Klaus' eyes were fixed on the siphon making the Original raise a brow.

"I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill." He stated proudly, his lips turning upwards as he reminisced his kills.

"Good for you." Mel rolled her eyes when Klaus gave her yet another annoying but sexy smirk.

"Yes, we've been cleaning up your little mess along the way."

"I particularly enjoyed what you did to those campers," The siphoner spoke up earning a disproving look from Elijah though Klaus looked even prouder.

"Just like old times, brother." The hybrid grinned.

"You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain." Elijah had indulged him, playing along although now Mel could tell the man was starting to become impatient.

"That's right. Now, what was it again?" Klaus inquired, racking through his head in feign thought, "Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family."

"You gave me your word, Niklaus."

"What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me."

"I could have. But I didn't." Elijah pointed out.

"Melinoe, love―"

Before he could finish his statement, the siphon interrupted him. "Don't call me that Niklaus."

"Mel, would you pass me the jacket, love?" He asked in a sickly-sweet tone, and she gave him a tight-lipped smile in return.

"Sure," She said in the same tone he had used and held the jacket out for him but before he could get a hold of it, it spontaneously combusted into flames earning an annoyed look from the hybrid yet an amusing one from the elder Original, "Oops. My bad."