four

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Season 2: Episode 21, The Sun Also Rises

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖊 watched as Jenna, Elena and Jules stood in three separate rings of fire. The former two with tears running down their cheeks while the latter was trying to delay her transformation.

"Mel, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed." Elena yells gaining the siphon's attention.

The older girl rolls her eyes and walks over towards the doppelganger. Had Mel actually liked her she probably would've felt at least some form of guilt, but Elena Gilbert wasn't her favourite person in the world. And if it came down to Jenna and Elena's life or her twin.

Well, there really wasn't much of a choice and she wasn't going to apologize for it.

"It's a damn good thing that I'm not a proper witch then, eh?"

Then a British accented man piped up from behind her, "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?" Klaus turned towards Melinoe and held out his hand for her to siphon enough magic but not before giving her another smirk.

"I've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it."

"I mean it's a very ugly rock but okay." She remarked and took the moonstone from his hand and placed it into the stone bowl, "The moon has passed its apex. I'm going to assume that after a thousand years of trying to break this curse you know what to do?"

Klaus merely nods, a little overwhelmed by the fact that he was finally able to break his curse, so he chose to ignore the siphoners sarcasm, "I remember."

Mel beings chanting, magic flowing through her body as she waited for Klaus to kill the werewolf. She snapped her fingers and the ring of fire around Jules disperses. Jules's eyes shift to gold, and she uses her werewolf speed to rush at Klaus. Although considering he was more experienced, Klaus got the upper hand and pinned Jules to the ground, plunging his hand into her chest and ripping out her heart. The Original breathed heavily as he held the bloody heart in his hands and walked back over to Mel who looked unfazed by the situation.

She's seen worse. She's done worse.

Mel continues chanting while Klaus held Jules's heart over the ceremonial bowl, squeezing the blood into the flames before blue meets brown once again and he directs a question at her,

"Does that mean it's working?"

"It's working." She breathes, closing her eyes once more and continuing her chanting.

Mel ignored everything else going on around her including when Stefan had shown up and instead continued the spell until Klaus had said her name.

"Whenever you're ready Mel." She merely nodded and snapped her fingers allowing the ring of fire around Jenna to disappear.

The siphoner hadn't been listening in much, too focused on the spell, but she heard the last thing Jenna had said, "It's alright, Elena. I know what I have to do." Before the redhead lunged towards the brunette.

Mel slightly panicked but the vampire had been given a painful aneurism and fallen to her knees before she had even gotten close to the siphoner. Malacoda Parker emerged from the trees, his fist clenched as he walked over towards his older sister who gave him a grateful look.

Klaus ignored the two and instead walked over and began squeezing the vampire's heart into the ceremonial bowl. He looked over towards the elder twin who nodded once again and gestured towards Elena to which he grinned slightly and made his way towards the doppelganger.

As Klaus began drinking her blood, his eyes shifted to that of a wolf and he happily exclaimed, "I can feel it. It's happening."

His bones began to break one by one as he fell to the floor and Mel merely stood by and watched along with Coda who too couldn't help but be slightly intrigued.

"Yes, yes!"

His victory was short-lived when Bonnie appeared at the hillside and threw him through the air with her magic.

Damon appeared beside the Parker twins shooting them a look before he quickly grabbed onto the body of the dead Gilbert and sped off.

Mel and Coda watched as Elijah appeared in front of his younger brother and smiled down at him though it wasn't genuine.

"Elijah?" The hybrid questioned trying his hardest to delay the transformation.

"Hello, brother." The Original simply states before plunging his hand into his brother's heart earning a betrayed look from the hybrid.

"In the name of our family, Niklaus..." The noble one begins and starts to twist the hybrids heart until he spoke up,

"I didn't bury them at sea!"

"What?"

"Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah! Don't listen to him." The youngest Salvatore bellowed wanting the hybrid dead.

"Elijah. I can take you to them. I give you my word...brother." Klaus promises and Elijah begins to think over the offer. His head turns towards the siphoner twins who gripped each other's hand firmly as if one would disappear. His eyes met that of the eldest siphoner with a simple question of what to do.

She looked at her own brother and gave the Original a reassuring nod. If it were her, she wouldn't do it.

Bonnie broke their silent conversation and glared at Elijah, obviously noticing his hesitance, "Do it and I'll take you both out."

Elijah's eyes once again took note of how Melinoe's hand was ready to stop the Bennett witch, the spell at the tip of her tongue, "You'll die."

"I don't care." The Bennet witch replied looking over at Klaus hatefully.

"I'm sorry." The Original apologizes and grabs onto his brother and Melinoe with his vamp speed before speeding off with the both of them into the forest.

Coda stood by shocked at what he witnessed until he took note of the lack of his other half by his side, and he yelled louder than Stefan and Bonnie,

"No!"