one

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Season 2: Episode 18, The Last Dance

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝Alright, we're here. What do you idiots want before I burn this place down?❞ Melinoe snarks, strawberry milkshake in hand and an annoyed expression plastered on her face. 4 heads turned towards the front door of the Boarding house where the Parker twins stood tall in all their glory.

"I called you half an hour ago." The raven-haired vampire remarks looking the girl up and down with a smirk unaware Malacoda was a second away from lighting his hair on fire.

"I wanted a milkshake," Mel shrugged innocently and plopped herself on one of the armchairs whilst her twin sat on the armrest sipping on his peanut-butter blast, "Your vampire problems are the least of my worries... also lose my number. I don't want you calling me."

"You love me." Damon scoffed, ruffling her hair slightly earning a glare from both Siphons.

"I don't." She deadpans, a blank look on her face as she swats his hand away, "But Stefanie on the other hand..."

"Love you too Mel." Stefan smiles looking over to the girl he saw as a little sister.

"I dislike all of you," Coda mutters, rolling his eyes.

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon switches the conversation wanting to get the plan ready.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan points out, pacing slightly across the living room making Mel place a hand on his forearm reassuringly.

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply." Damon jokes.

"I hope not, I mean Elijah was hot so his brother should be too," Mel whispers to her twin, ignoring the other 4 in the room.

"No." Coda retorts, a look thrown in his older sister's direction.

"No, what?"

"You know what."

"I don't."

"Just no."

"You two done?" An annoying voice pipes up interrupting them.

The twins turn towards the doppelganger, identical glares pointed in her direction as they answered her in unison, "No."

Before Elena could speak up again, Alaric walked in and Damon brought him over to the group,

"There you are."

"Sorry I'm late." Ric apologizes softly, eyes scanning the room and landing on the twins who were arguing as per usual. Katherine hadn't really mentioned much about them other than they were also witches who liked to keep to themselves.

"Just give it to me." Coda moans, making faces as he took small sips of his shake. Mel rolled her eyes at her younger brother's antics.

"You didn't want Strawberry, you said you wanted Peanut-butter," Mel says exasperated, flicking her brother's forehead, "Deal with it."

"Well, I changed my mind."

"How is that my problem?"

"It should be."

"It's not."

"Moving on," Damon dragged out and Mel finally caved switching their milkshakes, mainly because Coda gave her a look resembling a puppy, "Alaric, I need you to put me and Mel down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." He hadn't included Coda because the younger siphoner would already be at the dance taking pictures. He had been hired by the school to be their photographer for the night.