Bar Fight!

John eyed Alastor as he walked into the bar

I was in the middle of sipping my beer watching Alastor head over to a table closer to the stage, that's when John elbowed me, which caused me to cough up my drink.

I put down my cup and gave John the stink eye, "Be careful next time, I could've choked!"

He just elbowed me again as he pointed towards the main stage where Mimzy was, she seemed to be having a nice conversation with Alastor. Perhaps they were friends. I raise my eyebrow at John.

"If you like her so much just go talk to her." I then grabbed my cup only to drop it when Johnson grabbed my head and forced it to turn back to Mimzy's direction.

"That's not who I was pointing at, look who she is talking to!" He then gestures towards Alastor. "So, they seem to be close. What, are you jealous?" I ask while wiggling my eyebrows at John.

Just then I then spot Mimzy grabbing Alastor's arm as she brings him right over to us. "Well why don't you look at that." I said while taking a sip from John's beer due to him making me drop mine.

"Here they come act natural!" Johnson then straightens himself up and tries to look really intimidating, he wasn't.

Mimzy comes over to us arms linked with Alastor, "Oh Al I wanted to introduce you to my new friends!" She then grabbed a third seat for Alastor and sat him down.

"Alastor, this is Johnson and (Y/N)."

Alastor straightens himself and gives a giant smile towards his friend before looking at us. "I do believe we've met before." He then extends his hand for John to shake. John reluctantly accepts and was about to speak until Mimzy cut him off.

"Oh shoot, my performance will be starting soon. I'll be back soon sweeties." she once again winks at John before excusing herself.

John stares Alastor down, while Alastor does the same. I came to notice that Alastor's right eye was twitching a bit. Right now I believe I was watching two men fighting for dominance silently.

As the two men continued their staring competition I decided to just steal John's beer and tried to chug the whole thing until someone bumped into my chair causing me to spill the whole thing over my shirt.

I got up from my seat with an annoyed sigh which caught the attention of both men at the table. "What happened to you?" John asked.

"I just need to go clean up, thanks to a little someone causing this to happen to my shirt." I then stared holes into the back of the head of the person who bumped into my chair without apologizing.

I took a deep breath. "I'll be right back, don't get into any fights while I'm gone." With that I left.

I headed to the bathroom and went over to the sinks. I tried my best to clean off the smell of alcohol on my shirt but with little to no luck.

I sigh in defeat, I was about to leave the bathroom but the door opened before I could reach for it.

It was another flapper girl, so I stepped back to let her in. She looks at me and plugs her nose in disgust. "By god you smell completely of alcohol. Fucking people I swear." I was about to tell her off but she then went into a stall. Ignoring my existence after that.

"Fricken Bitch" I mumbled under my breath as I walked out of the bathroom.

I walked back to the table to see John and Alastor finally talking to one another. I sat myself down and listened to them for a bit until someone on a microphone announced that Mimzy's performance would be starting soon.

I get excited at this and give my full attention towards the stage. John did the same thing, little did I know that during Mimzy's entire show Alastor wasn't staring at the stage like we were. But instead was looking at me.