Welcome To Hell!

I was falling

I felt wind rushing past me as I fell.

My eyes start to flutter open as I take in my surroundings. I look down to still see that I was indeed in fact falling from the sky. And rapidly approaching a build, I scream and cross my arms in a measly attempt to protect myself.

Crash!

Ow! That fucking hurt, I felt ruble surround me. People were freaking out around me, some cursing like crazy and others asking if it meant work was over early.

I get up slowly from where I crashed, glass and bricks falling off of me as I look around. I seemed to be in a conference room, with these. Creatures staring at me.

Wait.....

I began to scream at the sight, there was a floating eyeball in a suit. I werewolf in a skimpy outfit or was it a suit? Could you really call it a suit?

I stood out as this snake-like man as he slithered up to me. He reminded me of medusa, but you know, a male.

"Do you know how much that is going to cost to fix this?!" He yelled.

What?

I looked up from where I came from and I practically destroyed half of the building. I choke up at the sight, I don't even know where I am or how I got here but know I might owe these 'people' money!

"I uh, don't know what is happening. Is this all a bad dream?" I ask.

The snake man sighs at this. "We got ourselves a newbie." He states. He ushered the others to leave the room, or at least what was left of it.

"Let me just tell this to you straight lady, you're in hell. No if, and's, or buts. So you better enjoy your stay here because you're stuck here forever now."

I take in what he just told me, I was in hell? I looked behind me to the open city, it looked fairly normal. Only difference was the red sky and the 'people', demons? Walking about in the streets.

"Oh." was all I could say.

"Great, I think I broke her." He sighs.

"No, I think I'm fine now. I just didn't really think there was an afterlife. I just kind've thought it was an endless sleep." I state.

"You and me both." He chuckles.

I just noticed this, but his voice sounded very familiar. I look up at the snake man. "Hey do I by chance know you? You know, when we were alive." I asked.

"I don't know, did you ever need a lawyer?" He asked back.

That's where it clicked.

"Tim is that you?!"

"In the flesh! Well in the scales now!" He laughs.

"Oh my god, John was right! Lawyers really do go to hell!" I was shocked.

"John? Oh do you mean Detective Johnson? You're his assistant aren't you?" Tim asked

"Yes, that's me." I say right trying to look him in the eyes, still trying to get used to this whole demon thing. Oh god if this is what he looked like, what did I look like!?

I looked down at my hands and freaked out. I had claw-like fingers but what stood out was that from the tips of my claws down to my mid forearm were charcoal black. Past that was my normal (S/C) just slightly paler. I was afraid to look at the rest of me.

I looked at my legs, I was still wearing my clothes, thank god. I pulled up my pants leg to see that same charcoal black starting from my toes and stopping midway up my calf.