bleehgera

well this morning i kept waking up and waking up getting sick over and over. it made me so mad this morning cause dad was awake and he yelled at me every time. then this morning my mom woke me up trying to get me to go to school. i kept saying i was sick but mom was still gonna make me go. then right after she left for work and i got in the shower my mouth watered and i tried to get out but i couldnt and threw up all over myself in the shower.

at least i was in the shower.

i called her at work and she called the school but dad yelled and cussed and called me lazy.

i got so mad. if they had just listened in the first place that woulndt have happened. but they dont listen. i dont know a single parent that does listen.

when i get to be a parent i want to listen to my kids, really listen and try to feel what they feel. most parents forget i think.

my english teacher mrs whatsit, fake name, had us read a story about that. the girl was just now a teenager and she was suffering through everything. she kept repeating the same line after each stanza. Mommas in the bedroom with the door closed. 

on the bright side being so sick means i might whither away in time for the swelling to go down and fit in my dress. my pretty purple dress. 

ive slept all day but im tired again. im going to go back to sleep now. ta ta loves