we all live in a yellow submarine

gold and i just sang the yellow submarine song by the BEATLES. In class. With the spoken back round parts. It was awesome.

i just entered my senior quote for the yearbook. i put i spent my time in wonderland with peter pan learning to be DAUNTLESS.

i figured its good enough. ill tell mom i chose it later. right now im just trying to get through today.

Prom is this friday and im covered in bruises. carls low fast balls are hard to catch with a left handed mit. i took one to the shin the knee cap the foot and then the face but that was more mit than ball.

i got my hair put back to black. all the purple faded out into a light brown. its taking a lot to get used to my dark head now. its like what!? oh yeah.

i dye it blue black but im a black haired girl by default. the blue is just my way of keeping it interesting.

i just attacked golds hair and now it looks like its been nested in by some sort of bird. it made me happy..

mina and my mother (thats not gramatically correct) are forcing us to go to the senior trip to holliday world periods be damned because aparently its a big deal. im gonna go get some of those depends that are just the middle of your underwear for the old women who pee there pants because then well not have those paranoid is it on my butt moments.

tmi.

haha.

im bored and slightly depressed. i think im just depressed because im out of chedder popcorn.

also i heard moody ran away last night.

i havent seen him or heard from him so he might have.

it makes me feel a bit worried actually.

oh well moving on from that because i dont want to sink into any paranoia at the moment.

im about done with the sunflower ive been working on for so long. ive used a ton of glaze on it so it will be really really pretty and the colors will be really saturated.

in case you didnt know and i doubt you did i made a clay skupture of a sunflower in art class. i finally made one that had enough support for the paper thin petals to stay and not break. it hasnt been fired yet so im doing a before fire glazing to make sure the petals are really secure and then if i must ill have to glaze again. im going to do the green today.

:) ive entered a state of bliss.

or possible tiredness to the point of just being blissed out.

im chilly willy.

hehe i have sleep pants with him on them. chilly willy the dancing penguin.

i hope its warm on holiday world day. i think it should be. im made about the water park though the period bit will make me not able to go in but i think ill just tampon it and bear it.

im gonna go now into nap time. my mind has turned to mush. mushtard lol. goodnight.