Update on moody

i finally have an update on moody. we wrote to each other for a while but then he stopped replying. 

his mom said that he has been moved to a youth camp thing in indiana north of where we live. I can write to him now but he cant respond. 

i said thats good enough for me ill just make up his responses in my brain. 

they said moody has gotten taller and his hair is longer and he says he misses me too. 

they also said he might get to go free in august but it all depends on him. 

i hope he gets better soon and as soon as she gives me the address im going to start trying to write to moody every week so he has stuff to look forward to and knows i didnt forget him. 

just because im not in high school with him anymore doesn't mean hes no longer my friend. he will always be my friend. 

ive missed him a lot. when my anxiety starts to build and i dont know why i always hash it out with him. he knows how thinking works when your underneath that blanket of nails. 

i miss being able to be understood. but its gonna be ok. all that matters is he gets better. after that well do like we always did. well take it one step at a time and support each other when we start to slip. thats what friends do.