prom night a review

well that was a waist of time, money and energy. I spent like 125 on my dress and did 26 pages of homework the day before so i could just enjoy myself and it sucked ass holes.

the place was so ugly. it was like some weird white and blue stuff on the ceiling covered in ultra violet lights.

then on the walls there was some kind of stuff taped on the walls that looked like sand dunes.

carl was like can we just leave and i was all no we have to dance together...

we finally got to dance three hours after it started, because thats when they played music and allowed us to dance.

we went and got out photos taken finally and i just got them back and they are so bad they made me cry. they suck so bad i contacted the company and demanded a refund or a redo because there is no way im paying for photos that are that horrible.

its making me sick to my stomach or maybe thats just the food.

needless to say the night was a complete waist of time, energy and money.

after we finally cut out of there we went bowling and that also sucked because they didnt do any f the decorations they normally do and no one was there and the music was bad and i hurt myself the third time i tried to bowl the ball and just had a bad time

the only thing that didnt suck was that i got to have sex

at least he saved the night with that surprise.

i really just want to get the hell outta here already its just sucky and horrid and everyone sucks.

i got called to the office yesterday for a skirt that was apparently to short even though its regulation length and ive worn it all year.

but our prom queen has every single photo of her with her tits fully visible. if the sequence on her dress wasnt there to cover her nipple they would so be in trouble for child pornography.

i just wanted a good night with my carl. just a good night.

i did have that dance moment. he did it just for me to. swirled me turned me dipped me sung it in my ear and kissed my forehead. but still

i cannot forget how horrible everything else was.

next time ill just dance with him in our bedroom.