i just growled at somebody

yes i just growled at somebody. poor gold sitting next to me got growled at with considerable teeth showing. i do believe i am slipping back to my primal roots.

either that or the chocolate moody gave me ( we decided he was being retarded) is giving me a bit of a sugar rush. the guy ate five and decided he didnt want the other two candy bars so i scored out. they caremel. yummy in my tummy yay!

anyways sugar rush. Carl just got this brand new ford torus and he loved it and then a week and a half later a guy at his college knocked the side mirror off with his door. he put it back on but the glass is ruined. god damn college kids.

i just got a hold of a marker and drew all over golds face. he looked at me and said please not a penis. it was not a penis. i should have drawn a penis.

i getta see carl today!!!!!! im so happy!!!! also i getta do yoga. the girl i hate in art class has decided to suddenly become buddist but she knows nothing of the religion. i will call her starburst. full of contradictions!! lol haha im so high from caramel.

my nose is all tickly inside and i want to scrath it but i cant.

gold just took a selfie to see his face but hes like i dont get it. i had no motive it was just a random scribble. hes now trying to find out what it is. THERE IS NO ANSWER MWAHAHA!!!