Pt. 2 Fixing What Never Was

You look to what was now your phone, seeing all the contacts within.

Most were pros he worked with, not many you actually recognised, it must have been early in his career.

Shit. I don't know any of these fuckers. Wait? Where's his kids?

You put the phone away and got dressed for your new work, a professional hero.

Never thought I'd be a pro hero. Not in a million years.

You looked around, for answers? Possibly. Not that you would find any on a stroll to work, but you were surely desperate for them, you looked anywhere.

And then you saw her, walking out of a cafe, long, white hair, a smile you'd never thought you'd see on that face for sure. It was none other than Rei.

You saw her and shook up a bit, you didn't have the capabilities of the pro you had the body of, and you knew she could be fierce if she had to, towards someone she hated, absolutely.

Rei: Oh. Who's that handsome man?

You heard her say, she couldn't have been talking about the body you walked in, could she?

She walks over to you, you freeze, waiting for whatever she was going to throw at you.

Rei: Who are you? You look like a mighty, strong hero.

Y/N: Ah, yes!

You perk up, putting a finger up on "yes" with a fake smile that screamed fear.

Rei: Geez. Why so tense?

Y/N: Huh?

Rei: Come on, I barely know you. I'm Rei Himura.

Y/N: Umm...

You decide quite quickly on the name to use.

Y/N: Enji Todoroki. Or if you prefer, Endeavor.

Rei: Wait! You're that pro hero who's been going around for a bit, what are you? Like number five?

Y/N: Falls out of memory so easily, y'know?

You frantically explain.

Rei: So, that offer still around?

Y/N: Which one?

Rei: Did you get hit with a memory wipe or something? The offer you put out for women with strong quirks.

That fucking thing.

Y/N: No. My memory is just not doing so well at the moment. However, the offer is still around, although I've been having odd feelings towards it recently.

Rei: All right. See you next time I guess.

Y/N: All right. See you later then.

Your arms fell forward as you exhale. You walk to the agency, looking over your shoulder at every turn.

She said I'm number five, so I guess I'd still have an agency of my own.

Sure enough, you were right, of course you weren't seeing the likes of Burnin', after all, she was probably a small baby at this point.

Y/N: Well, maybe I can keep this facade going a bit longer.

You sit down, hoping to rest in this turmoil.

???: Damn. You're seeming different, no flames, resting for once? What happened?

You look up to the person, not actually recognising him at all, he wore a sabre on his belt, as well as having what appeared to be jet engines on his wrist, going down the exposed forearm to his elbow. He wore a tight, blue suit, one that reminded you of a certain someone who wasn't even born at this point. His light brown hair to top it off really didn't reveal much to you either.

You look to him, puzzled as to who he is.

Shit. Shit. Fucking hell!

???: Come on, Endeavor, it's me, Sabre.

Y/N: Sabre, Sabre, right!

You put a finger up on the last word.

Y/N: How have you been?

You open your arms, seeing his confused expression to the act, he accepts it, taking a hug of bros.

Sabre: You're different today.

Y/N: Yeah, my memory is shot today, so, what are we doing?

Sabre: Well, hero shit.

Y/N: Like a patrol... or?

Sabre: We can if you want.

Y/N: Right then. Well, let's go.

You both walk out, patrolling the area, you were in the body of one of your most hated characters, so you never paid attention to how he walked, you thought of that sports festival scene and took his walk from that.

Sabre: Please tell me you remember how to use your quirk.

Y/N: Not entirely.

You try to spark a flame, failing a few times, before finally getting it, a flame ball, small sure, but a start.

Sabre: Did you get hit with a memory wipe quirk or something?

Y/N: Not sure. I think my memory is all jumbled, I can't seem to think straight.

Sabre: All right. Calm down man, try and make a few more things outta fire.

Y/N: All right.

You successfully create a fire spear through a concentrated effort. Next, the flame 'stache and hair.

Y/N: How's this?

His reply is stopped by the sound of a screaming woman, followed by grunting from two different women, sounding like punches, kicks and clashing of steel and...

Ice?

You run towards the noise to see Rei fly back and land on her rear end.

???: You fought well, but it seems you're outta luck, or outta skill more like.

You see a blonde standing over Rei with a silver skirt that had a light blue inlay on the top end of every frill. Her shoulders were completely exposed with no strap to hold the skirt up, being done so by her quite large chest, should have hurt such a small frame.

Sabre drew his sword and used the jets in his arms to jet towards her.

Atsu Jetto
Quirk: Jet Arms
Hero name: Sabre

Comes up, seemingly from nowhere as he was to clash with the woman. She brings a sword from nowhere and clashes blades. She brings her face uncomfortably close to his as he starts to push against her.

You go around the back of the battle, grabbing Rei as you do.

Y/N: I got you.

Rei: Okay.

Sabre starts a sword fight with the mystery lady, going back and forth, strike after strike, her style looking more like a dancer than a fighter.

You get Rei out of the alleyway and go to help the other pro hero.

Sabre sees you come again and starts to push again, the swords locked in contact with one another.

???: You really think you're going to defeat me?

Sabre: Not me. Endeavor.

Her eyes widen as he jets away from the scene, you blast flames from your hands, engulfing the woman.

She starts to cough, as the smoke clears, you see her still standing, yet her burns fairly deep.

Sabre jumps from the wall, towards her, this time, his sword in its sheath.

Sabre: Hornet Blow!

He shouts as he hits the mystery lady in the face, following up with fifty or so jet-propelled body shots. Falling over and out, the three of you wait for the police to take her away.