Pt. 8 Mystery Of The Fire Villain

A deep sleep overcame you for what was probably the first time in your life. Hours became many as you cuddled closer and closer to Rei, resting your head into the crevice of the back of her neck.

Rei: There you go. You loving that?

You nod slowly. Your hands snaked their way around her waist completely.

Y/N: My first time spooning another, at least, for hours on end.

Rei: Well, if you're staying here forever... let's just say...

She turns to face you, as she does, you smile, putting the bottom half of your face forward.

Rei: You're gonna get used to it.

She sees your face giving her a sign, she puts her lips on yours and sees the pure ecstasy trail off your face.

Rei: Aww. So sweet, isn't it?

Y/N: Yes.

You snuggle into her a little more.

Y/N: I love you Rei.

Rei: Love you too.

The next morning-

You wake up before Rei, your arms leaving her waist as you dress in your hero suit and pull out your pin board.

You put a shoddy drawing of Cutlass, followed by his name. You pin to it and draw a line over to a photo of Sabre, realising some sort of connection between them.

Next, the word, fire villain, put on its own.

Next, white hair hostage, woman.

A few other words, showing what happened to who, suspicions and possible links.

Y/N: Right. How about-?

Hmm. Well, I imagine pro heroes are able to look through the quirk registry for investigation purposes, but I'll wait and see.

You went back into your room to see Rei still in bed, her eyes still closed. Sleeping soundly.

Beautiful sight.

You thought with a smile on your face.

You went over, kneeling near the bed to feel her touch again.

You grabbed her hand lightly, softly brushing it on your face. Your head went down as the years of torment flushed out of you, finally.

Rei: What's my little flame doing?

You look up at her, seeing that she had awoken.

Y/N: Umm... sorry Rei. I just...

Rei: You don't need to explain yourself.

Y/N: Okay.

You stated, holding her hand still.

She pulled your head into her stomach area, cradling it gently as she rested her head on top. You held the sides of her waist and moved your fingers along it.

Y/N: I love you, so very much.

Rei: I do too.

Y/N: Anyways...

You pull your head up.

Y/N: I'm gonna have to go to work and... stuff.