10: "Who? Is that your boyfriend?"

I walked to my class slowly while humming some random song under my breath. Ava and Sally had indeed decided to leave me alone about the bodyguard thing and Jasper left without being noticed any further. This time, a big damn goal for June Jacobs, hell yeah!

And all because they were about to make up some stuff about you... My mind reminded me, but I shook that thought away, not wanting to remember this in class and keep thinking about till the end of the year. You know, overthinking, yada yada.

"Whatcha, June?" a familiar voice rang behind me and I turned around to meet Klaus. With him was his twin sister, Karly. I smiled at them, already feeling much better than ever. At least now that they're here, the dumb duo of Ava and Sally wouldn't dare get in my business again. They're actually kind of scared of Karly - she can hurl back some really good insults, abuses, and even expose them a lot. Klaus chooses to remain silent, but if it's me or his sister that they're annoying, he backs us up real good.

Klaus tipped his black-and-red baseball cap in an elegant salute and met me with our secret handshake. Karly just hit my back hardly, making me jump forward slightly and then laugh. They were twins, of course, but because they were of the opposite gender, people who met them for the first time, even myself, thought that Klaus might be the outgoing, smart, sporty type of twin and Karly would be the introverted, nerdy, and maybe even weird twin. But actually, they were the exact same personality wise and the only difference was that Klaus was a person of non-violence (though he did like playful fights and verbal fights, like with the dumb duo) and Karly literally loved violence. She was a fan of gore-filled, psycho thriller movies and bullying back the bullies thing, and though Klaus liked it too, he preferred rom-coms over it. But character wise, they're both friendly, nice, helpful, smart, and extroverted. I'm an ambivert, and they try their best to make me get over my less-confident side, but I'm stuck over it since that's just my personality and I can't change it all at once. So they don't try anymore either; they understood how life works and how each person has a weak point. My weakest point is that I can have mood changes really fast and that I'm not okay with people I meet for the first time ever - like in Jasper's case.

Why does everything keep reminding me of him? It's school time, just forget his entire existence!

I've never had this problem with a bodyguard before, ugh. They minded their own business and so did I. No fights, no privacy-issues, no sentiments, totally nothing.

"Nothing much, you guys?"

"Ugh, bored. Trent has been ignoring me all week. Got a boyfriend yet, June?"

I laughed at Karly's everyday question to me, since she knew too well about my hatred towards dating at school. But this time, I actually flushed a little, as if remembering the incident that happened just today morning with Ava and Sally starting to make up stuff about Jasper being 'someone' of mine. Which is absolutely ridiculous and weird. He's an adult, and I'm not even near.

"Why? What's up with you and Trent?" I asked, quickly changing the subject to her issue than mine. I realised that my face was reddening even more and that I had to keep up the act, because those twins can identify a person in no time.

"The usual. He was angry that I talked with his friend for that lab project," she rolled her eyes, as if this really was just the usual stuff for her. But that caught me off guard; Trent trusted neither his own friend nor his girlfriend. Then who exactly does he trust? Why is he even so controlling? Once, I saw him pull Karly close and kiss her suddenly when he saw her talk with a junior guy, as if trying to tell the guy indirectly that Karly is his. I felt like puking at Trent's mindset and the fact he thought that Karly would be out with any guy if he's not there in time. For one thing I know, she isn't like Sally in any way and she's really far from that. She's trustworthy, honest and open-minded - unless what Trent might be. He treats her like shit and she doesn't even realise that.