16: I don't even know what the topic is.

"Damn. Do you wrestle, June?" Lucas asked me in genuine curiosity, and I couldn't stop but groan at his stupid question. Jasper and Lucas had gotten along quite quickly and now they were teasing me together - great joy! I thought Jasper might stop now that another person is here with us. I never, in my deepest dreams, imagined that he'd team up with Lucas to mock me. And now they were discussing about the fight I made today and Jasper was using every damn opportunity he got to heave a little smirk my way. Well, it's kind of my fault too, though - I was the one who actually started this, in a way, because I had started with telling Lucas how Jasper and I were kind of frenemies. Jasper just added more to that, but by demonstrating how much we fought instead of just telling it.

"No, Lucas! I - ugh - I just made a fight because Ava broke my phone!"

"Why are you still not mentioning the part where you punched each other?" Jasper asked with a smirk.

"I didn't! She started it," I tried to protest, but it ended up being quite awkward because who started it didn't matter - we'd both punched each other, and that's what matters, "I mean... Nevermind."

"I thought you'd start calling me names now," Jasper said, and I looked at him questioningly, "Because that's what you do everything you don't get some excuse to justify your actions."

Both of them laughed at this 'great joke' while I just rolled my eyes and muttered a ha-ha before slumping on my seat, pretending to be angry.

However, my face dropped slightly as Coffee Spot came into sight. I didn't notice that the time was flying past all this while, where we'd been talking, bickering, laughing and even teasing each other here and there. Lucas had to go now.

"Here we are," Jasper sighed, tired after such a long drive and conversation. Getting out the car, Lucas shook both my and Jasper's hand, "Bye June, bye Jasper. And it was great meeting you!"

Jasper smiled, "Great meeting you too, Lucas."

He then left after thanking us, waving his hand at me and smiling. I smiled back, still in the mood of stupid jokes and stuff. This is obviously why I wanted Lucas to be with us on our way back. I may have been a little embarrassed, but that's no big deal, because I've returned the same to Jasper as well. Besides, Lucas is a friend; I don't care if he gets to know something embarrassing about me, especially if it's something like a fight about a phone. I turned to Jasper after Lucas was out of sight, "So, had fun ridiculing me with him?"

He nodded eagerly, "Of course! Did you too have fun with that?"

"Sure," I rolled my eyes, "Especially when I mentioned you mistaking Dorian for being a kidnapper. That was the best."

"That's less embarrassing than yours is."

"Maybe, but your face when I said it seemed otherwise," I said, finally getting a chance to smirk back at him for the second time today, the first time being when I mentioned Dorian's thing to Lucas and watched Jasper go red in embarrassment.

Jasper looked at me and grinned, "I see you're having real fun at ridiculing me back. Well, people tend to be overwhelmed when they achieve something very difficult."

"Don't try to change the topic here, mister."

"What?" He asked innocently, "I don't even know what the topic is."

"And I don't feel like explaining it either. So, shut up."

"Finally, something acceptable."

I groaned and slumped again.

"Anyways, there's no more 'next stops', is there?" He asked. I shook my head, "No, I'll probably faint if I go somewhere again."

"You've got no stamina, kid."