Chapter 3

Danielle POV

Me and Jaina finished filming at 2 am, so we decided to carpool together. Jaina decided to drive and honesty I don't have any objections I AM EXAUSTED.

"so... I heard that you had quite a time with Stefania today" She says.

"Yeah, she didn't really had to work till 3 so we talked for a while, she is really nice" I say with my eyes close, trying to shrug it off, to not to get into much detail.

"Nice?, just nice? Dani come on, we all saw what happened today, I think nice isn't the best word you can use to describe her"

"Okay fine" I say, opening my eyes, looking at her. "she is incredible, she is so kind and funny and..." I find myself getting lost in the words, how to describe this amazing woman that I just met but feel like I've been friends with since forever?

"Beautiful" Jaina interrupts me. 

"Beautiful, so fucking beautiful it's kind of annoying" 

"Well then, you should invite her tomorrow to dinner night after filming"

"Shit I forgot about that, this time it's in my place right?" I ask her. 

"Sometimes I feel like your mind lives in a different world! Yes its in your place! Invite her, we can all get to know her a bit better, drink a little, watch a movie, it will be fun."

"Meh, I don't know, i'll think about it" I tell her shrugging it off. OF COURSE IM GONNA FUCKING INVITE HER, but I can't be so obvious about it, I have to be calm.

We arrive at my place and before Jaina drives away she rolls down the window and I hear her say "EITHER YOU INVITE HER OR I WILL". 

Stefania POV

I arrive to the greys set by 11, I only have to film two small scenes that we didn't get to do yesterday. It would seem like just a regular day on set, however,  I can't help but feel a bit nervous, not because of my scenes at greys, but because later today I'm filming my first scene with Danielle.

I had such a nice time with her yesterday, the only problem was that I didn't really ask for her number, which resulted in me stalking her Instagram profile when I wasn't filming. In her pictures I saw that she loves to travel, most of her pictures show beautiful landscapes, her, hanging out with friends, smiling, laughing. God, I love her smile.

"So, who are we stalking?" I heard Caterina say, she startled me a little, I didn't even notice when she sat down next to me. I quickly shut off my phone and put it away.

"Don't do that! You scared me" "by the way I'm not stalking, I'm simply observing"

"These two days I've seen you on your phone more than ever, I think we passed the observing phase a while ago, but fine, who are we observing?" I take out my phone to show her one of Danielle's post. She is wearing a black jacket and a grey beanie; she has a coffee in her hand and is posing for the picture with her classic Danielle smile.

"Oh yeah, I've seen her somewhere, she is really pretty."

"She is... I met her yesterday at the station 19 table read, she plays one of the leads. Apparently, I'm gonna be her new love interest in the show"

"Uuuuu that's so cool, I'm a sucker for sapphic drama. I can totally see you guys becoming a power couple" she says. 

"I don't really want to get my hopes up, Krista and Stacy said that our thing isn't going to get that far cause her character, maya, isn't really into the whole monogamy thing."

"And that makes you sad?" she asks, trying to decipher my face as I continue to look at that picture of Danielle

"No?... I don't know... the people are really cool and Danielle is..." I pause for a bit. "And just... ugh, I don't know, I want to get to know them better and I don't think that's going to happen, so that kind of sucks."

"Well, a good way to start is by following this blonde gorgeous woman on Instagram." She says taking my phone from me, threatening me to push the follow button.

"Caterina... don't... you... dare. Give me my phone back" i tell her, i know i could easily reach the phone and take it away from her but i dont really want to.  

"Oh come on, its not a big deal right? You are just following a new friend on social media, there's nothing wrong with that."

There IS nothing wrong with that, it's okay, just acquaintances following each other on Instagram. IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL.

"Okay fine do it" I tell her, surrendering. 

I see her press the button and she gives me my phone back. "See how easy that was?" she says.

"yeah yeah yeah super easy. Now let's go get something to eat, I'm starving." We head outside and start looking for a place to get lunch.

I still have one scene to film today in the greys set, I don't even know what it consists of.  I don't even have to talk, apparently I just stand there, seeing someone enter the ER. After that, my day in greys is finished and, an hour later, I have to film my scene in station 19. Its really weird, jumping between the two shows with different people, different settings. 

Authors note

Hi wonderful people! This is a little filler chapter but its important for the next part, sorry, i like slowburns. 

Remember, if you like the story or you have any suggestions, my dms are always open.

Hope you like the story so far and have and amazing day 😊

C.