Chapter 9

Danielle POV

Next morning...

I open my eyes and see that I am clearly not in my bed. I also see that I am not alone. This gorgeous brunette is sleeping right next to me. She looks so peaceful, so incredibly beautiful. And she is right by my side, apparently yesterday I fell asleep while we were cuddling. Our faces are just inches away. All I want to do is grab her face, kiss her, wake up next to her every single day.... Fuck... what am I thinking? Get a grip Danielle, she is your best friend, your coworker... FOR GODS SAKE. It won't happen, it can't happen.

I gently untangle myself from her to not wake her up. The fist thing i do is check  my phone, I see a message from Barrett, asking me if I want to have breakfast with her. I tell her that I'm with stef but she can come too. She accepts so I take a quick shower, get dressed and head to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

Stef wakes up while I'm making breakfast.

"Hey sleepyhead" I say

"Hi Bella" she says, smiling sleepily and stretching her arms. God, she is fucking adorable.

"So, Barrett is coming over to have breakfast with us if you want"

"oh yeah, no problem, need help making it?

"no..no don't worry about it"

"Kay so I'm gonna take a quick shower then, be right back."

20 minutes later I hear the doorbell ringing. So I open the door and see Barrett holding a box 

"Hey Barret" I say smiling and pulling her in for a hug.

"I didn't know what to bring so I stopped by a café nearby and bought some croissants"

"Awesome, thanks" I say, closing the door behind her.

I see that Barrett inspects the house, fixating on the couch, it has clearly been slept on recently. There were two scripts and a blanket on the floor. I quickly go to organize the room.

"Sooo, Stefania slept here?" She asks, she smiles, tilts her head and looks at me.

"Oh yeah ummm... we both did." I say, trying not to make a big deal out of it.

"You.... BOTH.... Slept on the couch... together... just you two... together...." She says as if she is trying to complete a puzzle in her mind. She then acts surprised and does a little dance.

"Oh stop it, we were just rehearsing our scenes and we fell asleep"

"Rehearsing your make out/ sex scenes?.... That sounds like the most fun rehearsal ever."

"Ugh i know, if only we had rehearsed those" I hear Stefania say jockingly as she walks into the room. "Hi Barrett" she says pulling Barrett in for a hug.

Barret smiles at me and I gesture her to stop.

"Need any help, Bella?" Stefania asks me.

"yeah... do you need any help..... Bella? Barret imitates Stefania, making her laugh and making me blush.

They help me organize the table. There's eggs, toasts, some chopped fruit, the croissants that Barrett brought, coffee and orange juice. We sit down, start serving ourselves and start eating.

Barrett and I watch as Stefania takes a sip of the coffee, and we can see by her face that she hated it, however it's cute how she tried to conceal the disgust.

Barrett and I let out a laugh and I say "Yeah, sorry, my coffee is not that great."

"No.. no, Bella, it's... it's good" she says smiling a little and putting the coffee mug down. For an actress, she can be terrible at lying.