Chapter 18

Danielle POV

Ugh, I don't know what to wear, should I wear a dress? Or maybe make a statement and wear a suit.... No no no I don't think I could pull off a suit at the moment. Oh and I need to do my makeup, straighten my hair. That's it I'm gonna cancel.

My mind is going 100 miles an hour as I try to get ready for my date with Stefania, why am I so fucking nervous? I mean, it could be because I'm going out with this Italian goddess that I'm completely in love with or maybe because It's already 7pm, she said she'll pick me up at 8 and all I've done is take a fricking shower.

Okay breathe Danielle... Breathe.

It's moments like this in which I wish I could talk to my friends, ask for their help; Barret always picks the most incredible outfits, and Jaina, she is the one that I can always count on to help calm down my nerves. I need them, I need to talk to them, make everything right. But first things first, the date.

After almost 40 minutes of pure chaos, I decided to wear a short satin red dress and a somewhat simple makeup. While doing some final touches to it, I hear the doorbell ring.

Shit shit shit shit she is here. Wait, is she going to come inside? My house is an absolute mess right now.

"One moment" I say, grabbing my shoes and heading towards the door quickly.

As I open it, I can't help but be struck by her beauty. Not only by how her body is beautifully complemented by this showstopping green dress, or by her alluring wavy hair, but also by how her face lights up as I open the door. She looks at me with a baffled look

"Sei bellisima" She says.

"Why thank you, you look beautiful too" My comment makes her smile, surprised by me knowing what she said.

She leans forward to give me a tender kiss and as we our lips separate, I look down at her hands to see that she is holding a red rose, which she hands me gently, electricity flowing through my hands by the simple caress of her finger against my hand. I can feel myself my face getting red like a teenager in love.

"Danielle, are you okay? Your face is turning the color of the flower." She says smiling. I smack her playfully with the rose "Ugh, stop it" I say as i  I try to cover a part of my face with the other hand but Stefania stops me. "don't, it's adorable." She can see that I am getting redder which makes her chuckle.

"Okay, let's go." I say, quickly putting the rose inside the house and closing the door behind me.

When we arrive to the uber she opens the door for me and gestures me to go inside. "you are so corny" I say playfully as she blows me a kiss and closes the door. She gets inside form the other side and says "Enjoy it, tonight it's all about you"

Stefania caressed my leg for the entire car ride, making me shiver when her hand goes up and down my thigh. God, how on earth does she manage to turn me on so easily?

We arrive at the restaurant, and I am already amazed by the place; it's small and elegant, there's not many tables so it doesn't look excessively full, there are dim lights all over the roof. Stefania had reservations near the fireplace, a few feet away from the live Jazz band, close enough to see and hear them yet far enough for it to not be too loud.

"So, what do you think?" Stefania asks, waking me up from my trace as I try to take a mental picture of this moment. I can see that Stefania is nervous, She is playing with her rings, fidgeting as she tries to read my face, to know what I'm thinking.

I grab her hand to reassure her, kissing it and caressing it gently. "It's perfect, all of it" I say, which makes her grin.

Two hours pass...