Chapter 12

Stefania POV:

I don't know how long we've been inside the trailer but honestly I would stay here forever. Kissing Danielle, being here with her... it makes me forget about everything. And every glance, every kiss, every touch, just makes me want her more.

Right now, Danielle is sitting on top of the counter, my legs between hers. I attach my lips to her neck planting small kisses on her skin, I hear her moan in pleasure, begging me to continue. I hear her breath hitch as I make my way towards her collarbone, she tilts her head back, leaving more room for me. I stop for a moment to look at her, she has never looked so beautiful. Her hair is messy and her face is glowing, her beautiful blue eyes shine with desire. She grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in for another kiss, this time, she is the one in control.

Our moment is interrupted with a gentle knock on the door.

"Shit" I hear Danielle whisper in between kisses.

"Umm D.... You in here?" We hear Jaina say from the other side of the door.

Danielle breaks the kiss, and says "one moment... I'm...." she starts, never breaking eye contact, trying to make up an excuse "changing?" she says smiling, her terrible answer makes me laugh a little. She puts her hand on my mouth laughing. And mouths "Stop it."

"Changing? But we still have scenes left with the uniform" Jaina says as she starts to open the door. Danielle quickly runs to the door to stop her from coming in.

"Ummm, yeah I decided to...work out... for a little while...." Danielle says, she makes eye contact with me for a brief second, smiles, bites her lip and turns back to Jayna "... and I didn't want to get it all sweaty."

"Oh, Okay" Jaina says, and then she changes the subject "Well, we've been calling you and Stefania nonstop, your scenes are coming up, do you know where she is?"

"Stefania? Nope, not a clue." Danielle says, I can see that she is trying to stop herself from laughing. "Maybe she is in the other set, on greys? Filming?"

"Yeah, maybe." By her voice I think that Jaina is getting a little bit suspicious. "Well at least you are here, come on let's go."

"Yeah, give me one second, I need to grab my Jacket." Danielle says. She closes the door, which I guess left Jaina very confused. She then grabs the Jacket that is on the couch, gives me a soft kiss on the lips and starts walking towards the door, I quicky pull her arm which makes her come back towards me. I press my lips against hers giving her a warm and gentle kiss, I can feel her smile against my lips and I pull away. We make eye contact for a second, she then looks at my lips and bites her lower lip. I then push her gently and whisper "go, I'll be there in a second". She then turns away, opens the door, looks at me and closes it behind her.

As much as I would love to kiss her every second of every hour of every day... she has to work, and I have to find a way to leave the trailer without anyone noticing.

Merda... how am I supposed to do that.

Danielle POV

Jaina and I walk together in silence towards set. I can't stop smiling like a little kid. I can feel Jaina looking at me confused, but I don't care. I'm so fucking happy I want to scream. Not only does Stefania, like me back... I kissed her... and she kissed ME back. STEFANIA the fricking goddess SPAMPINATO kissed me back. I want to shout it from the rooftops, I want every single one of the people on set to know that I got the woman of my dreams.....

"Okay what's up with you" Jaina says stopping and grabbing my arm forcing me to look at her

"What do you mean?" I say, trying to conceal the obvious smile that is planted on my face.