Chapter 14

Stefania POV

Danielle and I just finished filming our last scene together. It was more emotional than I thought it would be, especially considering the make out session that we had before. Just hearing Danielle say those words "I..Love...You", it made my heart stop, even if its just a script, even if I'm not technically the one she is professing her love to.

They still have one scene to film so I decide to pick up my stuff, go home and get ready for the wrap party. As excited as I am to go... I'm also incredibly nervous, cause Danielle will be there and not only do we have to discuss our situation, but also; being around her, with alcohol, and a whole lot of people who have no clue about us... that is intense. I know I'm going to have to fight the urge to kiss her... to touch her in the ways that I want to touch her... in ways that friends don't really do.

Maybe I shouldn't even go... avoid the situation completely... ugh I don't know what to do.

I arrive home and I am greeted by a happy Jeff, I take her outside, shower, make myself some dinner... try to distract myself from the obvious dilemma I'm facing. As I try to find something to watch on Netflix, I receive a text from Danielle.

Bella <3:

D: Hi beautiful... we just finished filming the last scene.

D: at what time do you think you'll be arriving to the party?

S: Hi Bella... I'm still deciding if I want to go

D: What, why?

D: Come on Stef it will be fun... plus you'll get to see me in a pretty dress 😉

S: I know, but the problem is that If I see you... when I see you... all I'll want is to be with you, kiss you, touch you...

S: And no one can know, at least not yet

D: I know bella, I know

D: Still, please come... I want to see you

S: I'll think about it, no promises tho

D: Ugh you are way too stubborn, you know that?

S: Oh you know you love me

Danielle POV:

*2 hours later*

Most of us have already arrived at the party, there's people from the greys and the station 19 cast and crew, and, to my surprise, I've been asked about Stefania by at least half of these people. Yes, I would love to have her here, but I'm not going to let it ruin my night, like it has done in the past. Plus, It's not like I got all pretty just for her to see (I kinda did though).

However, I completely get it, she doesn't what to raise any more suspicions. Still, I don't think we are that obvious, are we?

Tonight, I'm just going to dance with my friends, watch some bloopers and behind the scenes videos and just, have fun. As I'm dancing with Barrett and Jay, I see Jaina looking at me weirdly, she has been very distant these past few days, she always walks the other way, she won't even talk to me, I don't really get why.

I bump Barrett's shoulder and say "what's up with her?" She looks at Jaina trying to be as casual as possible she then looks at jay, who shakes his head. Barrett turns back at me and raises her shoulders.

"No clue" Barrett says and Jay shakes his head again.

"You are both terrible liars, what happened, why is she mad?"