Chapter 13

Danielle POV:

This Thing between Stefania and I has been going on for a bit more than a week. I'm calling it...we... are calling it our thing cause honestly, we don't really know what to call it. All I know is that I love it, her warmth, her touch, it's all I ever want to feel. And I'm already terrified to lose it.

I don't really have the best track record with relationships (I don't even know If I can call it that). What usually happens is that, even if I like someone, I don't really open up that much to them; they only see the happy Danielle, the social Danielle, the version of me that I want them to see.

In reality they don't like me, they just like the imaginary picture that I paint myself to be; it's exhausting. So, I avoid that kind of situation cause, honestly, I don't think anyone would love me if they knew all the emotional baggage I come with. I'm terrified that Stefania will never love me if she gets to know me... all of me. She already knows me more than anyone I've ever met, exes included; so maybe, its just a matter of time before she gets overwhelmed and leaves me heartbroken.

Needless to say; I'm at a crossroads right now. Cause I've never felt what I feel right now... for her, and every single fiber of my being tells me to run, to stop it before I get hurt but at this point, I feel like the hurt is inevitable.

Today we finish filming the season, technically, after today, we won't have to practice anymore... we can go on with our lives as if nothing really happened at least till we come back for season 4. I hope that's not what she wants.

Okay that's enough Danielle, you are ruining this thing before it even starts.

Breathe....

We just have to film two more scenes; my apology to carina and the party in the boat.

I just finished filming my haircut scene, it was so cool. Of course, it was a challenge; I had to be crying and trying not to completely mess up but, once that last strand of hair was cut, I felt such a relief, like a weight of my shoulders had been lifted. I hope the fans see that.

Now... on to the good part... I'm gonna surprise Stef before our scene. She knows I have to cut my hair, but she hasn't been able to see me in person with the new haircut.

I hope she likes it.

Please like it.

We are gonna have lunch together and for the boat scene, I have to put a wig on, so I decided to use it now and mess with her a little

I hear a knock on the door.

"Bella, it's me" I hear Stef say

"Coming Bella" I say. As I open the door. Stefania looks at me confused, enters, and closes the door behind her.

"Okay, first off..."she starts before she leans over and kisses me gently. Her lips are soft and warm against my own, her sweet vanilla scent impregnates my body for that brief moment in which I melt into her embrace.

She pulls away, her fingers caress my chin. She smiles and I do too.

"Second.. what happened? I thought you had already shot the haircut scene" She says as she sits on the sofa and I follow her.

"What if short hair doesn't suit me?" I say, trying to ignore her comment. She takes my hand into her own, touching my fingers gently, tracing a soft path on my palm, making it tingle.

"Don't be silly, Bella, you look and will always look beautiful." She says. "plus... short blonde hair with that gorgeous face of yours... that's hot."

"It is?'" I say, wiggling my eyebrows and making her giggle. Just the sound of her laugh makes my heart smile.

"Hell yeah" She says before I lean towards her and give her a peck on the lips. She tries to deepen it but I pull away.

"Hey!" she says, making a cute pout.

"Well, you said that short hair is hot so..." I said before taking the wig off. I look at her and smile.

She quickly jumps out of the sofa and looks at me with the biggest smile on her face.

"AAAAH... I knew something was off". She then takes my hand, making me stand up aswell. She looks at me, trying to examine me completely. I make funny poses as if I was a model, smiling as I see her eyes shine like I've never seen them before... her face, her beautiful face glowing with excitement.

She then takes my hand and gives me a twirl, after which she catches me, both hands on my hips, she then takes one strand of hair and gently places it behind my ear. She then Bites her lower lip and I hear her whisper "sei perfetta"

Time stops as I feel her lips crash against mine. Her grip tightens across my hips, closing any gaps between us. As the kiss deepens, our legs instinctively head forward and she loses balance when her leg reaches the couch. she falls on it and I do too, falling on top of her. We part lips as we fall, laughing at the situation. I look at her smile and I feel my world spinning. Her smile is pure and loving, it's the kind that makes you remember of the good, of the warmth. It's the kind of smile you want to see every second, every minute,

it's addicting...

She is addicting.

I grab her face and kiss her once more, it's an adoring kiss that we both deepen and deepen. When our lips are forced to separate as our lungs beg for air, we gently pull away.

"So, you approve?"

"I don't know, I may need a little convincing" she says smiling, leaning closer and closer until our noses graze each other.

"Oh really" I say. Closing the small distance between our lips in a gentle kiss. I feel her smile and say "mhm". As It was just about to get better, her phone rings.

"Nooo, not yet" I say, trying to pin her down. Our faces still centimeters from each other

"Bambina, If we are late one more time, they are gonna fire us" she says with a cute and sexy grin

"Well, we would spend more time together. I say let them" I say.

"We can't" she says as gets off my grip and up from the couch. She then extends her hand to help me get up but I stay seated.

"Ugh, just five more minutes" I say looking at her with puppy eyes.

She leans a little towards the couch and puts her hand on my side. Now she is the one pinning me down. She looks at me with a seductive gaze, caresses my hair and leans over to my ear. Her breaths against my ear send shivers down my spine.

Then she whispers "Oh Dani, with everything I want to do with you, trust me, five minutes isn't enough". She then gets back up, her eyes never leaving mine.

She opens the door and says "see you in a bit" with a smirk, she heads outside and closes the door behind her.

I think I just had an orgasm. 

Authors note

Hi wonderful people! Long time no see! I just had to write this little chapter of just Stef and Dani, They didnt even get to eat their lunch, ups. 

If you like  the story or you have any suggestions, my dms are always open.

Hope you like the story so far and have and amazing day 😊

C.