Chapter 7

Danielle POV:

I check my clock as I open the door of my car. It's four am and I am just now heading home after the most intense days of filming. The only good thing about night calls is that, if we have been working nonstop for the past days, sometimes they decide to give us the next day off. I'm glad tomorrow I don't have to go to work. It will just be me, sleeping all day.

As exhausting as the past few days have been, I've had some great time with the cast. I've made tons of videos that I would love for the fans to see but I can't spoil anything, no one even knows that Stefania is gonna be on the show so, of course, I must keep every memory locked in my phone. No one outside can see us together, which sucks. But we just can't risk it. Earlier today I made a live with Barrett in my trailer, we tried not to spoil anything, to not tell them about Stefania, I even tried to ignore the fact that Stefania was connected, she was watching us.

In the live earlier:

I saw a comment that said "girlfriend for maya please", so I took it as the perfect opportunity to tease Stefania a little.

"I dunno, that means I have to break up with jack" i said as i made a frowny face. I then turn to barrett and say "you want that?"

It didn't take long for Stefania to text me privately, her message pops up on my phone, and I cant help but smile.

          Direct messages: Bella <3

                        S: Ummm, I do.

                        S: Fuck jack.

                        S: Wait no... don't Fuck jack

                        S: Fuck me...

                        S: I mean... fuck carina 😉

I try to ignore her message but I can't really conceal the redness in my face and the huge grin that her comments make me have. So I keep asking Barrett questions

"well, we'll see how that unfolds, we'll see what maya decides to do with her sexual life." I say. 

            Direct messages: Bella <3

                           S: what or who? Dun dun dun...

God damn it Stefania, stop it. I can't really concentrate on the questions of the live anymore, no matter how hard I try.

              Direct messages: Bella <3

                           S: Distracted, Bella? Sorry about that

I wanna answer her texts but I can't, Barrett is here and im in the middle of the live. Thankfully, after that comment, she stopped texting me. The live would have probably been way more chaotic if she hadn't.

Back to the present:

I arrive home, and go straight to bed, I don't even have the energy to change my clothes. And before I knew it I was asleep.

Wait, why is there sunlight, I don't feel like I've slept at all.... As I open my eyes and try to adjust to the daylight I notice something, I can hear someone in the house, this someone is singing... wait I know this voice, Stefania?

I get out of bed, put a t-shirt on and go downstairs and I see the gorgeous Italian woman, wearing.... a bathing suit?? She is in my kitchen... in a bathing suit... singing this Italian song that she once showed me and... making breakfast?