Chapter 11

Danielle POV

It's been 2 days since that night at Jay's. So, it turns out that I do regret sending that text. Its not like I was lying, of course I want to be with her but, it will never work. So, I've been working on letting her go, I'm not going to text her, not going to call her, nothing. Stefania has been calling me non stop for the past few days and, as much as I want to answer her, I can't. I don't know how I'm going to film the scenes with her today; thankfully, our scenes are going to be filmed in the afternoon/ night so I'm not gonna have to see her until then. I'm not gonna go see her until then.

I arrive to set at 5 am, I text Barrett to let her know what I'm doing, ignoring Stefania. When I get to where we are filming, I see Stefania on my right, she looks at me and smiles, I see that she is coming towards me so I quickly go talk to Barrett, trying to ignore the confused brunette that I just left behind.

Great now I'm an asshole.

A few minutes pass and Barrett tells me to turn around

"Hot brunette coming this way"

"Shit.shit.shit. Why does she make it so hard to ignore her just go be beautiful somewhere else" I say, trying to get my shit together, getting my phone out to look like an interesting and distracted individual. I bet I just look like a moron scrolling through my messages as If I had anyone texting me.

"Shh... Hi Stef" Barrett says pulling Stefania in for a hug.

"Hi Barrett" she says, then she turns at me "... Hi Bella". I try to act like I can't feel her beautiful eyes looking at me... waiting for a response. Then, I feel her hand gently caressing mine, trying to get my attention.

"Umm.... Hi Stefania." I say, forcing a smile, never looking at her. Keep looking at your phone Dani... maybe if you ignore her long enough she'll go away.

I can see that she is disappointed by my response, she looks away and says "Stefania?... oh okay"

Barrett tries to change the subject and asks "Hey Stef, how was your weekend? We really missed you on Saturday" I look at Barrett angrily. Seriously, that's the best you can do Barrett? You couldn't talk about anything else but Saturday night? She then mouths 'sorry' looking at me.

"Oh, it was good, yesterday I didn't really do anything, just hung out with Jeff... and Saturday night was a bit uneventful as well... loved you Instagram stories, it looked like you had the best time."

"We thought you had something on Saturday." Barrett says confused.

"I did... um I had a date." Stefania says, turning her head to look at me. That last phrase hurt. A date... she had a date.. she told me she didn't do dates. I can feel my throat closing and tears forming in my eyes but I hold them in.

"Oh" Barret says looking at me concerned "Well, that's great."

"You told me you didn't do dates" I blurt out with a mix of anger and confusion, turning off my screen and looking at Stefania right in the eyes.

Stefania doesn't know what to say, she just stands in silence looking at me, trying to understand why I'm suddenly angry by her dating.

"Umm.. Dani it was just one date" she says.

"Yeah.. my bad" I say, trying to calm myself back down. "it's not like its any of my business anyways."

"Bella are you okay? What's wrong? You sound angry"

"No, I'm not" I say trying to shrug it off "anyways, it was great seeing you but, I have a scene to film" Barrett follows me confused as I head towards the director. Suddenly, Stefania grabs my hand and I turn around to look at her.