i didn't mean to (george)

it was a colder night. 37° to be exact. that didn't seem to bother you, however. you liked the colder nights and somehow, it seemed to turn you on. however, since your boyfriend of three years, george was never home, you had to find different ways to satisfy the cravings you had.  you tried watching things, using certain things, nothing was working. that was until you met (him/them/ her).

(he/they/ she) had that thing you craved and even though it was morally wrong to cheat on george, you needed something, someone! so, on one of those cold nights you dialed up (his/ their/ her) number.

"hey (y/n)! i thought after i gave you my number at the laundromat you wouldn't call me back!" (he/they/she) laughed as you twirled your finger around your hair,

"yeah, i was a bit apprehensive. what are you doing tonight?" you asked biting the chord to your phone.

"hm nothing really. why? did you want to see me or something?" (he/they/she) asked.

"look, i'm just going to cut to the chase, i'm fucking horny and my boyfriend is never home and i am tired of pleasuring myself. it doesn't even feel like i have a boyfriend anymore! please (his/their/ her/n) i have needs too!" you begged.

(he/ they/she) didn't seem to care because all they seemed to do was chuckle, "ill be right over."

**
(he/ they/ she) came over not that long after the phone call and as soon as you opened the door things began getting hot and heavy. (he/they/she) was all over you and it only emitted moans from your throat as you brought (him/them/her) upstairs.

"fuck!" you swore stripping your clothes off.

(he/they/she) did the same, pushing you onto the bed. (he/they/she) opened your legs and dove (his/their/her) tongue between your folds, lapping at your juices.

"uh!" you gasped, arching your back.

**
george had just landed with his band and couldn't wait to be home with you, his true love.

"i'm so excited to get home and hold my love! it's been too long! too damn long." george explained smiling like a little kid as the band groaned, rolling their eyes,

"we get it georgie you miss (them/him/her)! i'm sure (he/they/she) feels the same way." paul replied as george rolled his eyes still smiling like a child.

**
at this point, you were fucking the hell out of (him/them/her) wild moans leaving your and (his/their/her) mouth.

"OHH OHHH OHH!" you moaned getting faster. it felt blissful feeling everything (he/they/she) wanted to make you feel.

it had really been too long that you hadn't been touched like this and you were fucking loving it.

**
george approached the front door of friar park and noticed you had left your bedroom light on. that's strange...maybe (he/they/she) forgot to shut the light off or something while reading. He thought as he went to open the door, before catching two silhouettes in the window upstairs where he just saw the light on.

he began to grow nervous as he tried shaking away all negative thoughts. he creaked open the door, but couldn't even make it one foot in before he heard it. yes, he heard you moaning out loud for someone who wasn't him. anger filled his senses as he stormed to the bottom of the steps.

how could you have done something like this to him? was he that absent that you had to go off and fuck somebody else? all these insecurities swam around his brain as he decided to once and for all confront you and this 'mystery person'.

he crept up the stairs so quietly, even a ghost would get scared. he stopped finally at the other end of your door as the loud thunderous moans increased from behind that locked door.

"GOD DAMN IT!" you screamed as (he/they/ she) pounded into you. you tilted your head back as (he/they/she) sucked down your throat leaving larger than normal hickies all over you.

that was enough for george. with one huff and one strong shoulder he collided into the door, it breaking open on impact. you and the 'mystery person' flew off the bed as you stared at a very distraught george.

"geor-" you began before he screamed, louder than anything you've ever heard before,

"FUCKING SAVE IT!" the tears were flowing from his eyes as he eyed you and the other one down intensely.

"hey man! just take it easy." (he/they/she) tried to reason before george stomped over to (him/them/her) socking them in the face. (he/they/she) stumbled backwards as you gasped holding your mouth,

"GEORGE!" you screamed as he beat the shit out of the mystery person. you finally broke him off of (him/them/ her) as you chided george.

"YOU'RE CHIDING ME WHEN YOU WERE CAUGHT CHEATING!?" he screamed shoving you back with full force.

"i didn't mean to! it's just you're never home and i needed something, someone!" you replied defensively.

"oh that's bullshit! get the fuck out of my life you waste of air!" he spat as your heart broke.

you went to hug him but that only earned you a hard shove again. you got the memo, grabbed the other person and walked out of georges life permanently.

poor george! anyways i don't want to assume ANYONES gender that's why it's written the way it is! i hope you all enjoy- julia 💓