trust me (john)

you sat wrapped in his arms, smelling his aftershave. he kissed the top of your head as you hummed in content, "i love you johnny." you giggled.

"and i love you (y/n)." he whispered, clearing his throat, "what do you want to do today?"

"well i'm down for anything." you replied, looking up at him.

"well it's only 10:45 am, wanna go grab breakfast and then maybe walk around?" he suggested.

"yes." you smiled as the two of you got dressed to go.

once you guys were clothed in casual attire, you guys went to a diner. the place was heavily influenced by the 1950s and it showed it! you loved the atmosphere of it and surprisingly, so did john.

he sat and waited for your waiter, waitress, or server to come to your table when he looked you straight in the eyes, "you trust me, right?"

it was here you made a face as you sat up a bit, "of course! do you trust me?"

"of course i do baby. i love you."

"and i love you johnny. what made you ask?"

"just curiosity." he shrugged.

"you sure?"

"yes love." he smiled.

suddenly, your server approached and you both gave your orders to (them/him/her) as (they/he/she) walked away.

john looked at you with a smile, taking your hands in his from across the table, "i asked because i really love you and i just want to know that we'll tell each other no matter what."

"of course baby! sure everything's o-."

"i want to start a family." he blurted out.

"oh, johnny that sounds wonderful!" you gleamed.

"so you're on board with that?"

"yeah, i mean we're financially fine and i mean we are almost 30, i think it's fine." you smiled.

"so you trust me?" he winked

"i trust you." you smirked, as you and him stayed back enjoying your breakfast.