julia (george)

"you're so beautiful julia." George smiled as he stroked your hair. You smiled and looked down, adjusting to his soft touch.

"I'm not as beautiful as you are though." You mumbled, making george lift your chin up kissing you gently.

You gasped against the softness of your lips connecting as you laid down. He overpowered you deepening the kiss.

"Mmm wait! Wait!" You panicked against the kiss leaning up on your elbows.

"what is it julia?" George asked.

"let me take control." You smirked.

"Alright then." George winked laying down.

You straddled him as you lowered your head to the crook of his neck, sucking it softly. George grasped your hips as moans soon left his lips.

You kept up the same pace rocking your hips against his member like a seesaw. george moaned and groaned loudly arching his back into you.

This only made you speed up. You choked him lightly as george blushed deeply looking at you with puppy dog eyes and a VERY cute pouty lip. Whenever george gave you this look, it meant he was in charge now.

you nodded, giving him the okay as you laid down completely. he opened your legs, took your clothing off and guided his head in between your legs as you gasped.

"George!" You gasped as he grunted bucking his hips roughly against yours

"Uhh Julia." He moaned kissing the crook of your neck. You bit your lip, closed your eyes and arched into him as he moaned against your skin.

"uhhh baby right there." You breathed as he added pressure to your sensitive spot making your moans increase.

"Uhhh Julia ohhhh darlin." George moaned.

You moaned in response as this carried on throughout the night.