no pulse (paul)

you sat in the hospital bed covered in bandages, life lines, and in pain. Paul, your boyfriend of 5 years stood there grasping your hand as your family members all gathered around you. Some were crying, others were cussing at you, some were silent and most didn't show up because they were just so disgusted with and by you.

You had tried to end your life by overdosing on pills. Paul was lucky enough to find you in the nick of time. He held your hand and caressed it with the pad of his thumb as he let the tears carelessly fall down.

"Yer going to be ok (y/n), i know you will be." He cooed as he bent down to kiss your head.
****
Minutes, hours passed by and you still lay there still hanging on to your life lines. The doctor then walked in with some upsetting news,

"Im afraid to say but (y/n) has no pulse. (He/she) lost it awhile ago. Im afraid to say but (y/n) has passed away."

It was here everyone grew silent as paul fell to his knees. It was as if he had been shot in the heart. There was a gaping hole in his heart as he cried out for you. Your family left paul and your corpse alone as he gently wept by your bedside.

((sorry if this is too depressing!! i hope you all enjoyed it and if you want to do requests that's fine just private message me or dm me on instagram!!- julia 🌷))