a little something to make you cream explicit (john)

he wore white underwear, his body becoming visible to you as you looked at him, searching him for some kind of validation that he was about to fuck you absolutely raw.

he didn't give it to you however, but that's how john was. always leaving very little to the imagination, but that's what enticed you. he was sexual, sexy, and most importantly, all yours. john walked closer to you, before you sat up on your elbows.

"you're not ready for me (y/n), don't pretend." he grumbled.

you smirked, not that he could see it anyways. it was dark as all hell in your room, but that's how he liked screwing you. bodies pressed closely together, in the absolute dark. he slipped out of his boxers before walking over to you, pulling your ankles close to him.

you giggled laying completely down on your back, sighing out his name, "i can handle the pain johnny."

"oh yeah? you're gonna wish you never said that (y/n)." he chuckled, ramming himself into you.

"ohh." you sighed out, arching your back into him.

he grabbed your hair, forcing himself deeper into you, emitting more loud groans and moans from you. john thrusted at all angles into you, moaning at how amazing you felt.

"ohhhh john!" you shouted, yanking his hair.

"FUCK (Y/N)!" he bellowed.

the two of you continued as he moaned in you ear, "i'm just giving you a little something to make you cream."

you blushed at that and as if it were a command, you came hard. you panted as john blushed sloppily kissing you. you returned the kiss, moaning against his lips.

"mmm let's get you in the shower." he chuckled as you nodded, going to shower as he got ready for bed.