ride (george)

TYPE OF IMAGINE: SMUT

SETTING: DECEMBER 1963

"im cold." you muttered to your boyfriend of three years, george harrison.

"yer cold (y/n)?" he smirked sipping his tea as you did the same.

"yes!!" you giggled placing your tea down, "want to go warm up?" you asked with a smirk as he glanced at you with hungry lust filled eyes.

he then leaned in and kissed you passionately as he swept you off the couch. you wrapped your legs around his waist for support as he brought you both upstairs falling back on the bed. your hair dangled all around him as he smirked up at you,

"tonight, i want you to be in control. i want you to ride me." he smirked as you bit your lip blushing.

"then consider it done." you smirked as you began unbuttoning his shirt as you leaned down to kiss him. he grunted against it as you both got out of your clothes.

he steadied your hips as you began moving like a seesaw back and forth on his 7 inch shaft, "u-u-u-u-ughhhhh f-fuc-fucking ell!" he quipped tilting his head back.

"george!" you lightly groaned as you used your fingers to fondle his chest, only making his calls for you louder.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" he screamed becoming overwhelmed with pleasure.

"ughh say it baby! say im the only one who can fuck you this good!" you moaned as george began to pant,

"it's you baby! it's always you!" he moaned and with that you both reached your climaxes.

"oh (y/n) thanks fer the ride." he winked as you both shared a laugh, falling asleep into the early hours of the next morning.