a short scene (all of them)

you had a ticket to go out to eat with the beatles! you were super excited, as they were excited to meet you! you made sure to arrive at the restaurant 20 minutes early, just so you wouldn't make a fool of yourself getting there late. besides, it was the beatles! who'd show up late for the beatles?!

when you arrived, there they were. the four mop topped boys from liverpool, england. ringo was your favorite, but tonight they all were. you walked into the restaurant waving at them as they waved back.

"welcome (y/n)! please please sit." john warmly welcomed you. you blushed a bit as you sat between him and ringo. ringos blue eyes searched (y/e/c) as you glanced over at george, who was chewing on the bread sticks and paul, who was tapping his fingers on the table.

the both of them exchanged a few words with you earlier, but ringo and john were the ones who kept a steady conversation. "i want more bread!! do you like bread, (y/n)?" george asked while you nodded,

"it's one of my favorite go to foods." you laughed as george did too.

"mine too!" ringo chimed in as john nodded.

"i also love bread." paul chimed in, "and anything salad related." he laughed while the rest of the guys nodded in agreement.

soon, you guys ordered all of what you wanted as you enjoyed your day out with the beatles.