underneath me (paul)

sex, sex was always on your mind but you could never seem to find the right person to settle down with that could please you sexually. You tried watching porn, you tried the sex toys, the one night stands, hell! You even tried writing your own stuff. but nothing seemed to be working. Well, luckily for you all that changed on March 16, 1964.

You were at the gym which was where you liked to go after a hard day of working. You grabbed your water bottle and walked over to the fountain to fill it up when a young man, not paying attention obviously, walked right into you, knocking your water bottle out of your hands.

"Wanna watch where you're going next time asshole?!" You hissed as you turned over your shoulder to see the young man staring at you in horror.

"I am- so sorry." He replied blushing out of embarrassment.

"Yeah whatever." You huffed rolling your right shoulder as you continued to fill up your water.

"I am y'know." He repeated walking up to you, "the names paul mccartney and you are?" He added with a promiscuous wink.

"(Y/n)" you replied tersely. You had seemed to get lost in that wink from before. Unfortunately, paul noticed.

"Erm...are ye doing anything tonight?"

You were taken back a bit, "no, im not. why?"

"Would you maybe want to get some dinner?" Paul asked looking into your eyes with his doe like hazel ones.

"That would be lovely." You answered, once again getting lost in his eyes.

"Gear! Its a date then!" He winked hurrying off like a schoolboy.
****
The both of you decided on going to 'Cavi's Bar & Grille.' for dinner. You both shared your life stories, your struggles, and lastly your experiences.

Paul seemed mesmerized by you. He couldn't stop staring and every so often his face would light up at something you said.

"What?" You chuckled twirling your spaghetti around your fork.

"Did anyone ever tell you you're simply exquisite?" He sighed

"Not that i can think of, why?"

"Cos (y/n) you are the most beautiful girl ive ever set my eyes on. You have this humph about you that could drive any man insane and im lucky that it's me." Paul smiled as you reddened at his words.

Suddenly, you felt this urge to kiss him and well, that's exactly what happened.

You leapt across the table smashing your lips against his. He pulled you up and into the private room the club held.

"Mmm (y/n)!" He groaned as he collapsed onto the bed.

You graciously fell on top as the both of you worked your clothes off. Once that was successful, you kissed him again moving slightly on him.

"(Y/n)!" Paul gasped causing you to break the kiss and huskily chuckle,

"Ohh paul!" You moaned rocking yourself on him a bit harder.

"Fuck!" He cried out.

"Mmm!" You gasped fucking yourself on him harder.

He grasped your hips thrusting upwards into you as you threw your head back screaming blissfully,

"UGHHHHH PAUL!"

"JESUS DARLIN!"

Midway through Paul flipped the both of you over and smirked at you from above, "now it's your turn to be underneath me." He winked.

You stared up at him with wide eyes and a smirk.

He spread your legs a bit wider and began thrusting, earning broken cuss filled moans to slip off your tongue.

"Jesus (y/n)! Oh!" He gasped making you clutch his shoulders.

"Paul." You breathed.

He moaned against your lissome skin swimming deeper into your birthing canal.

"FUCK!" You growled

"(Y/N)!" he panted cumming deeply in you.

shortly you followed.

after that, the both of you got dressed, walked out hand in hand and pretended nothing happened.