kitten (john)

it was a windy night. you sat in your upstairs bedroom in your favorite spot, a window seat. you had your record player spinning, dion's runaround sue lowly as you sipped herbal tea drowning yourself in harper lee's, to kill a mockingbird. nights like this, you savored and cherished, but what made these nights more enjoyable was your boyfriend john.

he lived with you for three years now and tonight he wanted to spice up the mood just a bit. he walked into your large bedroom stopping the record piercing your focus as you shot your eyes up,

"john! is there a reason why you stopped my music?" you asked rather annoyed.

"strip." he lowly demanded as your face grew pale. you gulped as he stood in the middle of your room.

"w-what did you say?"

"i said strip kitten." he replied as blood swam to your cheeks, changing the color of your face.

"well? are you going to listen to me or am i going to have to force you to strip? because daddy doesn't want to have to force kitten." he pouted slowly undoing his shirt.

"n-no daddy doesn't have to force me. ill strip." you gulp closing your book as you let one foot hit the cold wooden floor. you swung the other one down as you hopped off the window seat.

only inches apart, you took your clothes off as he did. finally bare, john waltzed towards you wrapping his defined arm around your petite back, "jump bitch." he ordered as you nodded jumping.

he kissed you insatiably as he moved you to the bed, throwing you down. "open your god damn legs you whore."

you nodded and did as he said. he licked his lips before ramming himself in, unprotected.

"ohhh!" you gasped out as he moved roughly. the room began to spin as he grunted against your soft skin. you closed your eyes tightly moaning into the air turning john on more.

"fuck kitten!" he bellowed thrusting rougher.

"ohhh JOHN!" you squealed grasping his short hair.

"mmmm that's master to you." he whispered sucking your neck.

"ohhh master!!" you grunt.

"ohh baby girl!!! who makes you cum?" he groaned in your ear thrusting at an inhumane speed.

"y-y-you master john." you shakily moan.

"yes (y/n)." he moans

"OHHHHH!" you scream as he moves faster and harder.

"you fucking slut!" he grunted cumming hard.

you moaned as you followed suit shortly thereafter.