are you scared? (john)

requested by emylennon
WARNING: SMUT!!!!

it was the night of december 14, a colder night. John, your boyfriend sat on the floor in between your legs as you sat up on the bed. He began humming to a melody he was working on for the new song 'Girl' as you lovingly stroked his hair. He purred as you did that, placing his guitar down.

"You know Ema, you've been a bad girl trying to distract me from my work." John smirked as your eyes met.

"And im sorry about that John, but I can't help it." You blushed looking down at his shirt as he leaned into you attacking your lips.

You fell back on the bed as John hovered above you. He began working the buttons on your shirt, keeping your lips in tact. You hummed against the kiss as he slid you out of your top.

"Damn Ema you're gorgeous." John blushed as he worked his shirt off.

You bit your lip as he unzipped his pants, sliding them to the ground as you worked your blue denim shorts off. Once the both of you were completely bare, John opened your legs resting them on his shoulders as he prepared himself.

"Are you scared?" He whispered huskily in your ear as you shook your head.

So, with one swift movement, he began thrusting into you as you moaned gently.

"Ohhh John!" You gasped as he swayed your body up and down against the headboard.

You clawed his back as he went deeper and deeper into you, making you tilt your head back, moaning louder.

"FUCK EMA!" He growled as you arched your back, somehow making John dig deeper into you.

This continued until you both fell breathlessly against the headboard, tangled at the limbs. Sharing one kiss.