pussy explicit (ringo x fem reader)

he licked up and down your slit, lightly sucking it as you shivered under his spell. ringo, or ritchie, as you liked to call him, inserted his tongue into you before quickly retracting it. you rolled your eyes back a bit before heaving your chest up as he slid his tongue all the way into your dripping pussy.

"damn it ritchie!" you cried out, clutching the sheets. your knuckles turned a ghostly white as he gripped your thighs.

"mmm fuck (y/n). you taste so divine." he grunted, looking up at you as his piercing blue eyes stabbed your heart.

you blushed heavily, tipping your head back as he continued lapping into you. you clutched his shoulders, moaning louder everytime his tongue stroked you deeper.

"fuck (y/n)." he grunted, teasing your entrance with one of his rough fingers. you trembled at the contact, nodding your head as he slipped it inside of you.

"ohhh my GOD!" you moaned loudly.

"mmmm you're so sexy." he gruffed, picking up the sensational pace.

you weren't going to last and that was evident, when you came all over his face. you blushed as ringo giggled, kissing up your body, rolling beside you.

you pulled your panties up, kissing his lips as the two of you cuddled, turning on a movie to watch.