3. After math

Conner's pov

I slowly wake up to a horrible head ache. 

I put my head on my hand and slowly sit up. 

I don't remember anything from last night other than drinking, a lot. And meeting that guy, Mateo. 

Everything from there on is a big blur. 

I don't even remember how we got back to our hotel. 

"Morning" Hannah walks out of the bathroom with a bottle of pills and a glass of water in her hands. 

"Morning" I mumble. 

"You got wasted last night" She chuckles. 

"I feel like it" I groan. 

She hands me the water and the pills. 

I chug back a pill with the water and then set them on the night stand. I glance over at the other bed and its empty. 

"Wheres Gabbie" I ask. 

"She went home with one of the guys from last night" Hannah shrugs. 

"Oh, which one" I question. 

"Dark one with black hair, they never stopped flirting all night" She reminds me like I can remember. 

I raise my eye brows quickly and nod. 

I slowly slide out of the bed and walk into the bathroom. I do my morning stuff and walk back out. 

Hannah grabs her keys off of the night stand "Wanna go grab a coffee with me" She questions. 

"Sure, I could use a pick me up this morning" I shrug. 

I put on a simple blue sundress with tiny flowers all over it and a white pair of sneakers. I let my my hair down, simply because I don't have the energy to do it. 

Hannah throws on some jeans and a t - shirt like normal. I swear that's all she wears. 

We walk out of the room and take the first elevator ride down to our car. 

_________

As soon as we walk into the coffee shop a warm sensation rushes over us. The smell of coffee and fresh baked biscuits swarms my nose. 

"Hello, can we please get 2 coffee's, regular" Hannah asks the person behind the check out. 

"Sure thing" The person smiles and walks to the back, out of sight. 

We go sit down at one of the empty tables and wait patiently. 

The bells rings above the door and my eyes shoot up. 

Mateo walks in, looking stressed. As soon as he spots me he rushes over. The 2 other guys follow in shortly after.

Mateo grabs my arm and pulls me out of my chair. He leads me to a back room in the shop. 

"What the heck" I utter. 

"We have a problem" He stresses with his accent coming through.

"What is it"  I question. 

He runs his hands through his brown hair and starts pacing around the small space. 

"Do you remember anything from last night" He asks. 

"No" I nod. 

"I think we got married" He spits out. 

I don't move or say anything from being to shocked. 

"Wha- Noah opened up his phone this morning to a video he took last night of us getting married while we were drunk" He interrupts me and I go numb. 

"Married?" I question him shocked. 

"Yeah" He mumbles. "Noah come here" He yells over to one of the guys who's talking to Hannah and he comes. 

The guy comes over and extends his hand for me to shake "I'm Noah" He introduces himself. 

"I'm Conner" I shake his hand. 

We both pull our hands away and he takes out his phone. He flips his phone so its facing me and presses play on the video. 

Mateo and I stand at one of the many wedding chapels in Vegas, you can tell we are both mad drunk. Everyone behind the camera and in front of the camera is laughing their asses off from being drunk. The officiator pronounces us husband and wife and we give each other a kiss. 

I cover my mouth with my hands in shock. 

Noah puts his phone back in his pocket. 

I turn back to Mateo who looks more stressed than ever. 

"What are we gonna do" I break the silence. 

"I don't know" He nods. 

"We can file for divorce" I suggest. 

"No" Mateo puts on a stern voice.

"Why not" I look at him confused. 

He looks back and forth between Noah and I. "We just can't" He utters. 

"Why the heck not" I raise my voice. "I cant say" He stutters. 

"Well to bad" I snicker and go to walk back to Hannah. His hand grabs my arm and pulls my back. My heart starts racing as all the memories of my ex come back. 

I look at him with fear and a worried look covers his face. 

"I need you to come back with me to Greece until we figure this out" He softens his tone. "No, I am not going any wheres with you. I don't even know you" I utter. 

"Conner please, once we get everything settles you are more than welcome to go back home but I need you to come with me for we can get this dealt with" He almost begs. 

I take a moment to think. "Fine but Gabbie and Hannah are coming with" I utter.

Mateo looks over at Noah than back towards me. "Fine" He sighs. He lets go of my arm and I walk back over to where Hannah is sitting. 

"Wheres Gabbie" I ask the man sitting in my seat. The same man who was flirting with Gabbie all night. 

"Nice to meet you to, I'm Jackson. And you are?" He teases me. "I don't give a fuck who you are. Where is Gabbie, the red head you were flirting with all night" I remind him. 

"She's in the car doing her make up" He sighs. "Good, and I'm Conner" I pull over a chair and sit down. "Mood swings much" He rolls his eyes teasingly. 

I go to stand up but two hands push me back down into my seat by my shoulders. I glance behind me and its Mateo. "Watch it, you don't say that to a girl" He corrects Jackson. 

His sharp jaw lines looks even better when your under him. 

"Pack your things, we leave in 2 hours" He glances down at me and we locks eyes. "Okay" I utter, maintaining eye contact.

"Stop having eye sex, its gross" Noah utters, making a disgusted face at us. Mateo snaps out of it and takes his hands off my shoulders, allowing me to stand up. 

"Pack to go where" Hannah questions. I just realized she knows nothing. Same with Gabbie. 

I gonna have a lot of explaining to do. 

Chapter 3, thoughts? I know the marriage thing came in fast everything will fall into place soon.