13. On top

Conner's pov

I wake up to laying right on top of Mateo. Our legs mixed up in each others and my head laying on his chest with my stomach covering the rest of his body. How in the world can he breath? I'm not a heavy person only being 5'3 but still, he isn't the rock. 

I gently roll off of him and onto the other side of the bed. My eyes fall upon his softens features. His entire body is relaxed and calm. His eyes open and look at me. 

"Stop staring. It's creepy" He mumbles than closes his eyes again. "I'm not staring, I am gazing" I try to defend myself. 

He grabs the pillow from under his head and puts it over his face, causing me to laugh. I step off of the bed and walk over to my dresser. 

I take off my t-shirt, forgetting Mateo is behind me. Luckily I have a bra on. I change into a tank top since Gabbie always has the heat cranked up in the morning. I throw my hair into a messy bun and turn back around to see Mateo looking at me with the pillow in his hands, away from his face. 

"Did you like the view, pervert" I tease as I crawl back on the bed beside him. I lay on my side, facing him. He turns on his side to face me as well. 

"It wasn't bad" He shrugs. My jaw drops in shock. I lunge out of my laying position and right on Mateo. He's gonna get got

I may be little but I am one mighty women. 

I pounce on his stomach and he groans. "Attack" I raise my tone. We continue to play wrestle for a while until Mateo flips us over so he's on top. He props himself up by his elbows.

"Your weak" He teases with a smirk curving on his lips. "You just wait until I give it my all" I build myself up. Little does he know, I got a lot of power in my trunk. CIA got nothing on me. 

Mateo flips back over on his back and rolls off the bed. I pick up my phone from the night stand and see that Finn has texted me. 

I open up our chat and read the text 'Are you okay, its been more than a week now and you still aren't home.'

I let out a sigh and sit down on the edge of the bed, just staring at the message. What do I tell him? He would never understand that I got drunk and then got married to a random guy who just happened to be the prince of Greece. 

"Everything okay" Mateo crawls up and sits down beside me. "Yeah it's just my brother" I sigh and turn off my phone. 

"You have a brother" Mateo asks confused. I guess in all my conversations with him I never brought up my brothers. "3 actually" the corners of my mouth curve up thinking about them. 

"Older or younger" He asks. 

"All of them are older. I'm the baby of the family" I chuckle. Mateo's arm goes around my body to my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. I lean my head on his shoulder and he rests his head on mine as his hand slowly starts rubbing my arm calmly. 

________________

"Your an asshole" I throw a flip flop at Noah and he barely dodges it. He sticks his tongue out at me in return "Not my fault you don't know how to talk to the delivery man" He laughs. 

I mock him in silent and and he throws the flip flop back at me, hitting me in the shoulder. I collapse to the floor, being dramatic. "I've been shot" I hold my arm and lay on the ground. 

"Dramatic ass" Noah rolls his eyes and holds out his hand for me. "Asshole" I roll my eyes to copy him and take his hand. He pulls me up until I am on my feet again. 

We walk into the kitchen where everyone is around the pizza box. 

"Didn't we have pizza last night" I sigh and sit down next to Hannah. "Yeah but it's good so we are having it again" Jackson utters before stealing Gabbie's pizza. I watch them as Gabbie slaps his arm playfully and they both laugh together. 

They have only known each other for a little more than a week and they are already falling head over heals for each other. They are really cute together so it's fine. 

I never thought I would see Gabbie with someone like him. Her type is blondes and really muscular like Noah, except for that fact that Noah is almost a twig, but Jackson is a light skin and he is very muscular but still, not like her usual type. 

AN: I do not mean ANYTHING racist about Jackson being a light skin it's just who he is. I support BLM 100% and I don't mean anything by 'Like him'

Jackson tucks a piece of Gabbie's ginger hair behind her ear and kisses her cheek that's covered in freckles. Gabbie's cheeks get flustered. 

I get interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. I look over to see who it is and Mateo stands there looking down on me. 

"Staring is kind of creepy" He whispers down in my ear. "I am just gazing" I use the same excuse as this morning when I was staring at him. 

"Sure" He says sarcastically. "Shut up" I mumble and take my attention away from him. I hear him chuckle as he walks away to go sit down next to Noah.