30. Building up

Conner's pov           Warning-SMUTTTT

"There, posted" Mateo sighs before turning off his phone and setting it back down on his night stand. 

I look back up at him and he kisses my forehead. "I love you so much Conner" 

"I love you too" I say before placing my lips on his. He turns his head to the kiss deepens before flipping us over so I'm on my back. 

His tongue slides along my bottom lip and I let it in. Mateo jumps off of my randomly and walks over to the door. I hear the locking sound and my smile returns. He jumps back on the bed and pulls off his t shirt. 

He goes back to kissing me. I run my fingers through his hair and his tongue slide back into my mouth. I moan into his mouth when I feel one of his hands slide down my thigh, lifting my leg up and putting it over his waist. 

He pulls off my t shirt, leaving me in just a bra. He admires me for a second "God your perfection" He says before placing his lips back on mine. 

I manage to flip us over so I'm on top again. I continue kissing him passionately before his hand sides up my back and un-clips my bra, letting it fall off of me. 

He throws it some wheres behind us before flipping us back over. His mouth leaves mine and a whimper escapes my lips. His mouth leads down to my neck and starts kissing me there while my hands go down his abs to his belt. I struggle to un-do it but I still manage to. 

As I am about to take it off his hand finds mine and stops me "It's not time for that yet darling" He smirks before going back to kissing my neck. My hands find his hair again. 

His kisses my mouth again quickly before kissing down my body to my breasts. I moan when his tongue slides over the hard nipple. 

His mouth covers it and sucks it deep into his mouth. I bite my bottom lip, trying to hide the moans that want to come out. 

Mateo's other hand comes up and pulls my lip out of my teeth with his thumb "The walls are sound proof and I want to hear those moans" He removes his mouth from my breast and I whimper. 

His mouth goes to the next nipple and does the same thing, moans fly out of my mouth left and right. 

Mateo removes his mouth from my breast again and gives me a quick kiss before heading down again. 

His kisses stop right below my belly button. He looks up at me with a smirk on his face "Do you want me to keep going" He asks as one of his hands slide up my leg, stopping at my thigh. "Yes" I whimper. Mateo chuckles before pulling off my pants and throwing them some where behind him, along with my panties. 

He rubs his middle finger along my heat, teasing me. "Whats the magic word" He teases as he kisses the inside of my thigh. 

"Please, please, please" I moan and he chuckles. His finger plunges into me and I go to arch my back off the bed but his other had comes up and pushes my stomach back down. 

As his finger continues to move in and out of me his tongue runs along my heat. I moan in pleasure. 

He removes his fingers but replaces them with his mouth. I am already so close and he knows it. 

My hands find his hair and fist it, making him groan and I feel it vibrate against me. I fucking feel it. 

My leg that's already over his waist moves up a little to his back and pull him closer. 

My orgasm hits me so hard I almost scream. His tongue continues to work me through my orgasm. Once its done he comes back up to my face and kisses my neck. 

"You taste so damn good" He says in between kisses on my neck. I moan and he covers it with his mouth on mine again. 

My hands go down to his belt again and this time he doesn't stop me. As I push down his pants I can already feel his hard erection. He removes his lips from mine and pulls his pants all the way off with his boxers, leaving us both fully naked. 

"Are you on the pill or do we need protection" He asks. "I'm on the pill, have been for the last 2 years" I smile and his smirk grows wider. 

He slides into me and I moan loudly. He goes slow at first to let me adjust but then he picks up speed. 

I moan each time he slides back into me. "Fuck" He groans and my hand finds his back, digging my nails in. 

I dig my nails into his back and drag them down to his lower back. Got to mark whats mine.

"I'm so close" He groans "I am too" I moan. We both come at the same time and his body falls on mine, both of us breathing heavy. This orgasm is even better than the last one. 

He rolls off of me and lays down beside me. The pleasure to please him like he did me is running through my head. 

I get up from my laying down position and start kissing his abs, slowing going down. "You don't have to" He says, looking down at me. "I want to though" I smirk before kissing his v-line. 

I lick the tip of his erection and his head falls back onto the pillows. I put more into my mouth and part I can't fit I put it my hand and start slowly pumping it. 

He groans when I pick up the pace. "Fuck" He groans and  moan around his erection. I doesn't take long for him to come and when he does I lay back down on my back beside him. 

He look over at me and smiles "You amaze me". I smile back and kisses my cheek. 

He rolls of the bed and onto his feet. He opens of his drawers and slide on a pair of boxers along with some loose shorts. He grabs a t shirt from his closet and chuckles it over to me. He also picks up my panties from the floor and hands them to. 

Once I am finished putting them on we lay back down on the bed and I snuggle into his chest. "Can I have the bracelet back" I ask, looking up at him. 

"Of course, I waiting for you to ask" He kisses the top of my head before open his night stand and pulling out the bracelet. "I had to fix it a bit from when you ripped it off but it's okay now" He says as he slides it on my wrist. 

"I noticed you never took yours off, you still have it on now" I point the bracelet on his wrist and he smiles "I had no reason to take it off" 

 I smile and snuggle back into his chest. "I want to take you some wheres" I say. 

"Where may that be" He asks as he rubs my back with his hand. "A friend of mine that I met after we broke up" I smile at the thought of him, John. 

"Okay then, we will go right after my back stops burning from your nails" "He chuckles. 

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to" I pout and hug him tighter. "It's fine, I hope they leave scars so everyone will know I am taken" He chuckles as he kisses the top of my head. 

Taken by me. 

Longest smut I have written. I hope its good.

I didn't post last night cause I was re-doing my room so sorry about that.