3

As lunch started the alpha's pulled out the chairs for the omegas "Such nice gentlemen." Hwayoung teased.

They smiled, and sat down "Now I know I shouldn't discuss this, but this years yule ball is to celebrate the marriage between prince Seungcheol and prince Jeonghan."

Jeonghan and Seungcheol both looked up quickly "Ah yes, the marriage between the two oldest." Aera smiled, as she fixed Jisoo's hair.

Jisoo looked at Jeonghan who was in shock "Hannie doesn't seem okay." Jisoo told his mother "He's okay sweetie, he's just a little in shock."

Hei looked at Aera "I'm not trying to be mean, but how long are you going to keep babying him?" He asked as Nari smacked his leg.

Siwoo chuckled "Jisoo is just too precious for us." Jeonghan looked away from his parents.

Jisoo shook his head "Hannie too." Jisoo said, and Jeonghan held his laughter "Yes Jeonghannie is precious too."

Hwayoung noticed, but decided not to say anything "Jeonghan and Seungcheol are getting married first?" Juwon nodded.

"To combine both kingdoms we have decided to arrange these two together."

Seungcheol put his utensil down "Father." Juwon hummed "Why are we going to combine both kingdoms?"

Juwon smiled "More people and combining both isn't a horrible idea."

Siwoo nodded, and looked at Jeonghan who was playing with his food "Jeonghan don't play with your food." Jeonghan nodded, and started eating.

Hwayoung noticed how Jisoo was also playing with his food, but wasn't told anything.

"Jisoo please eat your food." Aera said as she noticed Hwayoung staring.

Jisoo nodded, and ate his food.

"What about the other marriages?" Jinhae asked, as he looked at them "We'll talk about them too, I just needed to clear about the first marriage and about the yule ball." Juwon explained.

Seungkwan looked at Jihoon who was uncomfortable "May we be excused?" Seungkwan asked, and Minjun nodded.

Jihoon and Seungkwan left "I don't like this." Jihoon mumbled as he sat outside the dining room.

"I know Ji, but hey what if your betrothed is nice." Jihoon chuckled a little.

As they talked, they noticed Jeonghan coming out the dining room "Is everything okay?" Seungkwan asked.

Jeonghan looked at them "Everything is fine." Jeonghan smiled, and left the room quickly.

As that happened, Jisoo looked down "Why did Hannie leave?" Jisoo asked, as he played with his hands.

"He's not feeling well." Aera said, and went back to eating.

Seungcheol noticed, and looked at Samuel who motioned his head to the right "Father, may I be excused?" Juwon nodded, and Seungcheol left the room.

He noticed Seungkwan and Jihoon "Have you seen Jeonghan-ssi?" Seungcheol asked "He went back out." Seungkwan answered.

Seungcheol thanked them, and left back to the garden.

As he went back, he noticed Jeonghan wiping his tears "Jeonghan?"

Jeonghan looked up, and stood up immediately "P-Prince Seungcheol."

"Are alright?" Jeonghan nodded "I'm fine, just tired." Seungcheol hummed.

Jeonghan looked at the flowers "Your brother must seem tired of the act he's pulling." Jeonghan chuckled.

"Father and mother are dense to know he's putting an act, but it's also to prove how they treat us differently."

Seungcheol nodded, and looked at the flowers too "I also can't believe this marriage is happening." Seungcheol chuckled.

Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol "You remind me of someone.." Jeonghan mumbled, as he smiled.

"Do you remember me, my angel." Seungcheol asked as he held his laughter.

Jeonghan laughed, and responded back "I think I do, my knight."

They both smiled, and laughed as they remembered their past slowly.

Jisoo sighed as he stepped out the dinning room.

"How long are you going to up act for?" Seungkwan asked as he noticed Jisoo

"Until they realize what they're doing, but they're dense so it might take a while." Jisoo said, as he looked back.

Jihoon shook his head "At some point you'll just realize you're doing something stupid, but smart."

Jisoo shrugged "Either way, you don't know what exactly goes in our family."

As they talked another person came out the dining room "Tired of hearing the same shit all over again." Wonwoo said, as he sat near Jihoon.

Jihoon then looked at Wonwoo "You're blind as fuck aren't you?" Wonwoo nodded "Tendencies of gaining your father's sight." Jihoon laughed, as Seungkwan was in disbelief.

"Anyways Jisoo you know who your betrothed is right?" Seungkwan asked "Yeah, it's Wonwoo's twin." Wonwoo nodded.

"For your information, he's not as smart as you think, but he's very brave...sometimes." Jisoo chuckled.

Back inside the dining room, Hwayoung looked at Aera "I can tell your sons are tired." Hwayoung said as she smiled.

"Well they did work hard yesterday." Aera smiled back.

Hwayoung nodded "Well then..." Hwayoung looked out the window seeing Jeonghan and Seungcheol talking "Seems like the two oldest are getting along."

Juwon looked, and chuckled "Reminds me of us my dear." Hwayoung giggled.

"If you don't mind me asking, how come you chose those two?" Hei asked, as he put his utensils down.

Juwon smiled as he remembered "Those two were childhood friends, along with Jisoo, but I remember those two promising to marry each other as they get older."

All the kings and queens chuckled "Seems like their promise is coming true." Aera said, as she looked at the two chairs beside her.

"Seokmin go check up on your brother." Seokmin nodded, and got up.

Once Seokmin left Juwon looked at the other princes "The rest of the princes may leave." They nodded, and all left.

After they all left Juwon stood up "Siwoo, I hope you notice that there's a reason why on we're doing this."

Siwoo raised a brow "You did hear about the village, who is out to get my son didn't you?" Siwoo nodded.

Juwon sighed "I've been having enough, and need to step down to let Seungcheol handle this."

Hwayoung looked at her husband "He's more stronger than you think, but he's a soft heart." Hwayoung chuckled as she heard this.

"He has a soft heart because of Jeonghan." Hwayoung said, as she looked out the window again.

Aera looked, and noticed how much happier Jeonghan looked.

"Jeonghan brings out the best of him."

They all nodded, and continued to talk about the ball and things that have been happening.

-Tbc-