9

Siwoo looked at Iseul "Let go of my son." He said as he stood up carefully since his leg was still broken.

"Why? Aera was right, and plus he might become what his mother was." Iseul said as she then looked at Jeonghan.

No one moved, not even Aera "You're taking this too far." She said as her sister was holding Jeonghan hostage.

Iseul scoffed, and was about to do something when Seungcheol immediately tackled Iseul onto the ground "Touch my mate again, and next time it won't be just a tackle." Seungcheol growled.

Once he got up, he pulled Jeonghan away from everyone. Seungcheol then had brought Jeonghan to his room "Tonight was ruined." Jeonghan said as he fidgeted with a bracelet around his wrist.

Seungcheol sighed, and pulled Jeonghan close to him "It won't be ruined, knowing my parents they'll be putting Jisoo's mother and aunt in the cell." Jeonghan nodded, and blushed seeing how close they were.

Silence fell around them "We have about two hours before our dance." Seungcheol told his future omega as he moved a piece of hair strand from Jeonghan's eyes.

"Thank you." Jeonghan said as he hugged his future mate and smiled.

Meanwhile back at the dinner, Juwon looked at his queen who seemed troubled by what Aera had done "Send those three to the cell and keep watch on them." Juwon told the guards who nodded and took the queen, her personal servant, and her sister to the cell.

"Are you alright Hwayoung?" Nari asked as she approached the queen of Adore "I don't know anymore. My best friend was killed by that bitch." Hwayoung said, and got up.

"Let's just continue this celebration." She told them and everyone agreed.

The queen excused herself, and immediately went to go find Jeonghan. When she did, she smiled as she saw her son holding Jeonghan in his arms.

"Mother." Seungcheol smiled as he saw her. Jeonghan looked back, and smiled before letting go of Seungcheol.

The queen came close to them "Jeonghan, may I ask you a question?" He nodded, and looked at the queen in curiosity "How old were you when your mother was killed?"

This question was unexpected, but Jeonghan knew why the queen had to ask "I was five. She was killed right in front of me." Hwayoung's breath hitched as she looked at Jeonghan.

A five year had to witness his own mother dying right in front of him "Why did Aera lie about you and Jisoo being twins?" She asked as she looked at Jeonghan with confusion.

"Because she didn't want anyone to know I was born to someone poor." Jeonghan told her as he played with his fingers.

Hwayoung shook her head "Your mother was a strong omega. You remind me so much of her." Jeonghan smiled again as he heard those words.

"You said my mother was your best friend." The queen nodded, and looked at Jeonghan "She was the most strongest omega I've met, and she knew what to always say."

"She never back down, and never let anyone control her for anything." The queen smiled sadly as she remembers the days her best friend would do idiotic crazy stuff.

"Your mother would be proud where you're at right now." She told him before getting up.

Jeonghan looked at her then at Seungcheol was smiling at him "Do you two want more alone time or do you want to go back?" She asked them as she faced them.

"We'll go back." She nodded and decided to head out first.

When they got back to the party, both boys just went up to the other princes "You alright Han?" Wonwoo asked as he smacked Jihoon's hand.

"I'm okay." He assured them, and looked at Jisoo who was staring at something "Is that suppose to be an ice sculpture of a heart?" He asked as he looked again.

They all looked and tried not to laugh "Looks deformed." Soon enough they started talking about something else or just walking around until 9pm had hit.

Once 9pm hit, Taehyung had gathered everyone's attention "Before the night is over, let's have our two future kings dance along with the other princes." Everyone clapped loudly.

They all got into position with the main couple in the middle. As they all danced, everyone watched with amusement as they all danced in sync and delicate.

"They're all growing up fast." Hana said as she looked at her son who was smiling and blushing lightly with the prince of kingdom wave "They are." Jinhae said and chuckled.

As they talked, Hwayoung looked at her son "He's grown up to be mature." Juwon said as he placed a hand on his queen's waist "He really has, and I cannot believe he's going to get married in four weeks."

"Samuel seems taller than Chan." Nari told the queens "Chan is the same height as Seungkwan." Ari said as she looked at her son who was dancing with Seungkwan.

The moment is what the Kings and Queens captured, seeing the Alpha's dance with the omegas, and also seeing the two beta's dancing.

"Only if Areum can see this." Hwayoung said as she looked "I bet she is, because knowing her she would never miss anything even if she's gone." Hwayoung chuckled and nodded.

Soon enough the dance was over and everyone clapped loudly.

When the party ended, the servants cleaned up and the princes went to go change into their pajamas "Hating life two point oh." Wonwoo said as he was walking with Jihoon.

"Me too." Jihoon responded as he cleaning up his hand.

If you're wondering why Jihoon is washing his hand, it's because he fell trying to chase Wonwoo for something.

As he did that, Jihoon had thought something "How come you never get in trouble with your parents?" He asked, as he got help with wrapping a bandage on his hand.

"Because they're afraid my anxiety would rise up." Wonwoo told him as he finished up.

Jihoon raised a brow "Your anxiety?" Wonwoo nodded, and looked at Jihoon "If I did something wrong, I overthink but I also start panicking." Wonwoo explained.

"Plus I also have a trauma with dogs so let's not go there." Jihoon nodded, and followed Wonwoo to go with the others.

When they returned to the main room, the kings and queens smiled "What will happen after the wedding?" Soonyoung asked his father "We'll be going back to our kingdom until the next wedding."

"When will the next wedding happen?"

The kings looked over at the princes "Weeks after those two." Juwon said as he looked over at his queen.

"What are we going to do with Aera?" Misun asked as she looked at Juwon "Execute her." Hwayoung answered as she looked at them.

They were shocked on why Hwayoung had said this, but then again they can't blame her since she did kill Areum.

Everyone looked at Siwoo who was watching his two sons fool around "Shall we head to bed?" Jihye asked everyone, and they all nodded as they started leaving.

As everyone went to their rooms, Hwayoung was standing outside on the balcony "Something wrong my queen?" Juwon asked walking up behind her.

"Just thinking." She answered, as she looked back "About?" Juwon asked again wrapping his arms around her.

Hwayoung smiled "Areum." She whispered as she turned around "She had a very beautiful son, and I'm glad Cheollie is the one for him." Juwon nodded. He held his wife closer and looked out the building.

As he did, he immediately pulled his wife back inside "Something wrong?" Hwayoung asked as she was confused.

"They're coming."

Hwayoung eyes widen a little "I thought they..." Juwon shook his head.

"We need to move the wedding to next week." He said before going out the room, and going to call the other kings and queens.

Before Hwayoung left the room, she saw a note on the table.

Watch your back Choi Hwayoung...