25

Wonwoo sighed softly as he walked around the garden, he was bored and didn't know what to do. "Everything alright?" The queen asked, startling the young prince who turned and immediately bowed. "Everything is fine." Wonwoo responded, giving a small smile as he then looked around the garden. "Are you sure?" She asked again, chuckling as he watched the prince shrug.

"A lot has happened in the last few months..." The prince responded, before hearing a giggle running towards him. "Appa!" Beomgyu said, running as fast as his little legs could take him. Wonwoo smiled as he caught his son and immediately picked him up. "Soobin was chasing me!" The five year old said, giggling as he pointed to his best friend who was huffing.

"Did you see your room yet?" Wonwoo asked, as he moved his hand to move a piece of his son's hair. "No, I told daddy that I wanted to play with Soobin." Beomgyu said, before turning to see his grandmother smiling at the scene in front of her. Wonwoo nodded as he then set the five year old down and chuckled when his son ran off with Soobin again.

The queen laughed softly as she watched her future son in law smile. "He's brought you happiness." She commented, watching as the prince nodded and turned to face to her. "He really has." Wonwoo responded as he then thought of something. "Your majesty," He said, looking at the queen who hummed. "Do you know a woman named Eunji?" He asked, noticing how his mother in law stopped looking at the flowers and looked back at him.

"Eunji?" She asked, tilting her head slightly as she watched the young prince nod. "She's mine and Seokmin's older sister, but she got banished from our kingdom." Wonwoo told her, watching as the queen nodded and turned back to the flowers. "I've only heard stories about your older sister." The queen told him, as she then turned back to look at Wonwoo.

"Your majesty, please don't lie to me." He told her, walking up to his mother in law who sighed softly. "Your older sister cause so much trouble, after your parents banished her, no one knew where she went." The queen answered, watching as the young prince nodded. "Seokmin is the reason why she got banished..." He truthfully said, watching as the queen turned to look at him in shock.

"When we were five, he saw her trying to seduce a guard and told our parents." Wonwoo said, as he placed his arms behind his back, "At first, my parents locked her up, but then she started doing some weird magic and then they kicked her out of the kingdom." He said, before hearing his name being called out by his brother.

Wonwoo bowed to the queen and immediately left her to think about what he had just told her.

"When is the last time you've seen the shaman?" Jisoo asked, smiling at every citizen that passed by them. "Like nine months ago?" Minghao responded, walking down a pathway with the older omega. "Is the shaman nice?" The older omega asked again, watching as the younger nodded and smiled. "She is, she might be a little weird at first though." Minghao warned him, before stopping and opening a door to a building.

When the two boys stepped inside, a woman in her late 50's looked up and immediately bowed to both boys. "I haven't seen you in a while." She said to Minghao who smiled again and sat down in front of her while also pulling Jisoo down with him. "Hyemi, I brought the king of kingdom flower with me." He told her, watching as the shaman nodded and looked at the king next to the prince.

"You have a strange aura." Hyemi said, watching the young king looked at her in confusion. "Minghao, please leave us and enjoy the tea in the back." She told the prince who nodded and immediately got up and left the room. Hyemi smiled at Jisoo before holding out her hand. "Have you had nightmares?" She asked, gently holding the king's hand.

Jisoo nodded and bit his lip as he didn't know what was going to happen. "Anything strange happening in those nightmares?" Hyemi asked, sighing as she tried to loosen up the king's hand. "A woman keeps appearing in my nightmares." Jisoo responded, watching the shaman nodded and let go of his hand. "Before arriving here, I received a letter that your eyes had changed a different color." She said, carefully watching as the king nodded.

"My older half brother, said that my eyes changed to a different color before I fainted." The king told the shaman who nodded and gently noticed the young king's appearance. "Your majesty, when you have nightmares...do they ever become true?" She asked, taking his hands again while closing her eyes to feel the energy radiating off of him. "Yes." Jisoo honestly answered, as he sighed.

Hyemi then opened her eyes and gently smiled to the king, "You have an energy that I don't understand. It's just strange." She told him, patting his hand a little, "Bring your husband next time." She said, and then called for Minghao who came back with a tray of cups and a teapot.

Mingyu sighed as he walked around the palace in boredom. Now that he was back, he had a lot of responsibilities to do since he will be the king of his kingdom. "Daddy!" A small voice called out, making the alpha turn and see his son run towards him without Soobin this time. "Hey bud." Mingyu said, smiling as he picked up his son. "Where's Soobin?" He asked, chuckling as his son rubbed his eyes.

"Nap time." The five year old mumbled, yawning as he was also starting to feel tired. "Let's take you to your room so you can take a nap." The future king said, walking with his son in his arms and smiling towards any servant that passed by. Once they made it to Beomgyu's room, the five year old had already fallen asleep.

Mingyu chuckled softly as he set down his son on the bed and placed the blanket over him. As he gently left the room, he looked at the guard who was standing nearby. "Protect this room no matter what." He told the guard who nodded and bowed in respect to the future king. As Mingyu walked away from the room, he ran into Wonwoo who was just wondering around.

"You alright?" The alpha asked, chuckling as he saw his betrothed look at him and nod. "Where's Beomgyu?" The omega asked, looking at the future king of kingdom shadow. "Napping." Mingyu responded, as he watched the shorter male nod and continue looking around the palace. "Do you feel comfortable enough?" The taller asked, watching as his future husband looked at him.

"Yeah, I feel comfortable enough." Wonwoo responded as he then heard footsteps coming around the corner. "Father." Mingyu called out, bowing to his father who looked at the future couple. "Wonwoo...How much do you and your brother know about your eldest sister?" The king asked, watching as the young prince looked at him.

"Not much other than that she's ten years older than us and she got herself banished for doing black magic." The omega prince answered, noticing the confused look that his betrothed was giving him. "She never liked to involve herself with me or Seokmin." He said, as he then took notice of the king nodding while then turning to walk away.

Days after that conversation had passed and so far Wonwoo noticed a few changes that happened between his friends and family. First of all, Jisoo seemed extremely exhausted and looked like he hasn't been getting enough sleep. Second, the king and queen have started acting strange around him. And finally, he's noticed how his brother also seemed exhausted.

Wonwoo sighed as he started putting away his own clothes before hearing a knock on his door. "Come in." He said, looking at the door and seeing his twin brother enter the room. "You good?" The older asked, worried as he watched his brother seem so exhausted of everything that he's been dealing with. "Just so tired." Seokmin muttered, as he sat on the bed looked at his brother.

"Eunji..." Seokmin said, making his brother confused on why he mentioned their older sister. "She's been making Jisoo have nightmares every night." The alpha said, sighing as he was rubbed his face with his hands. "She's sending him nightmares that become true for him." Seokmin told him, pulling out drawings that Jisoo had created earlier in the days.

Wonwoo looked at them and sighed, "You don't think she's planning to ruin your wedding right?" The younger twin asked, watching as his brother immediately shook his head. "I don't think this is the wedding..." The omega mumbled, as he looked at the drawings even more. "Seems like a party of some sort." Wonwoo told him, as he then turned to face his brother.

"But why now? Why is she doing this?" Seokmin asked, looking at his brother who couldn't answer the question. "I don't know..." The older said, putting down the drawings and sighing. They didn't know why their sister all of sudden is coming after them, but one thing for sure is that Wonwoo won't allow her to ruin anything that she can try and mess with.

-Tbc-