4

Jisoo looked at Jeonghan who seemed to be in a better mood "I guess your betrothed made you happy?" Jisoo asked teasing Jeonghan a little.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes slightly "Anyways I'm guessing they figured out your act?" Jeonghan asked pointing at the omega princes.

"Yeah, but they realized why." Jeonghan nodded, and looked at Seungcheol who was helping Samuel with his stuff.

"Jeonghan please come here." Hwayoung said, and Jeonghan went over to her "Yes your highness?" Jeonghan smiled lightly.

Hwayoung smiled back "Come with me." Jeonghan then followed her outside the main room "Since the wedding will be in a month, I wanted to show you something."

As they walked down the halls, the queen had looked at her servants "Baekhyun go get the necklace."

Baekhyun nodded, and left to go get the necklace "I had this necklace passed down by generations of my family." Hwayoung smiled.

"The necklace is passed down by generations of omegas, but because I didn't have an omega, I am giving it to you."

Jeonghan looked at the queen quickly "A-Are you sure?" Hwayoung nodded "It's the best, and when you and Seungcheol have kids you can pass it down to them." Jeonghan blushed at the mention of having kids.

Soon Baekhyun came back with a gold necklace "It's beautiful." Jeonghan said, as he looked at it.

As they talked, Jeonghan started having a headache "Are you alright?" Jeonghan nodded, and blinked his eyes.

"I'm okay." Jeonghan said as he held his head, but before the queen could ask another question Jeonghan had fainted.

The queen immediately called out for help, grabbing the other attention.

Seungcheol looked, and immediately went to help "Take him to the doctor." Seungcheol nodded, and picked Jeonghan up.

Jisoo looked, and saw the necklace that Baekhyun still had "That necklace." Jisoo mumbled.

Hwayoung looked at Jisoo "It has a strong smell." Aera looked at her son "How did you know?" She asked.

"It's the same smell that Jeonghan passed out back in our kingdom." Siwoo furrowed his eyebrows.

Hwayoung looked at the necklace "No one could ever touch this necklace." Juwon looked at Baekhyun "Go get that necklace washed or something to get rid of the smell."
Baekhyun nodded.

As that happened, Jisoo looked at his parents "I'm going to check on Jeonghan." Jisoo said, and walked away.

"I'll go with him." Wonwoo said, and left to follow Jisoo.

Hwayoung looked at Aera who didn't seem worried much about her son "Who would be targeting Jeonghan?" Samuel asked.

Juwon looked at him "We don't know."

An hour had passed by, and Jeonghan woken up in a room with a towel on his forehead.

"Oh you're awake." Seungcheol said, as he took off the towel from Jeonghan "What happened?" Jeonghan asked, as he sat up.

"You fainted as you looked at the necklace my mother showed you."

Jeonghan sighed, and looked at Seungcheol "How are you feeling?" Jeonghan thought of it "I guess I'm fine." Seungcheol chuckled.

It was silent again, making it slightly awkward "Jeonghan." Siwoo said, as he came inside the room "Father."

Jeonghan was about to get up, but the king didn't let him "No stayed rested, I can't have you fainting again." Siwoo said, as he looked at Seungcheol who bowed to him.