22

-Flashback-

The coronation of Lee Hei and Lee Nari was one of the most memorable moments in the kingdom of Flower. The kingdom was the first ever kingdom to coronate a queen along with the king. "Are you two hoping to have omegas or alphas?" The question made Nari smile as she looked at one of the reporters. "Does it really matter if our future kids are alphas or omegas?" She asked, watching as the reporters stop and think.

"Your majesty, alphas rule better than omegas." A different reporter said, staring down at the newly queen who just smiled as she held onto her husband. "And how would you know that? Our second genders shouldn't define on how we rule." Nari said, before gently tugging on her husband to the entrance of the door.

When they had entered the palace, Nari softly laughed as her husband Hei started giving her kisses. "Love, you were amazing." The king mumbled, holding his wife close to his chest. "They were getting onto my nerves." The queen responded, smiling as she leaned her head on her husband's chest.

-Present time-

Wonwoo smiled as he watched his brother become the King of kingdom flower, but soon that smile disappeared once reporters were coming after him instead of the newly kings. "Prince Wonwoo! Why weren't you married first!?" A reporter asked, going up to the prince who just wanted to pass by. "Does it matter who gets married first?" He asked, holding Beomgyu closer to him.

"Is it because Alpha's rule better?" Another asked, making Wonwoo stop as he stared at the reporter. "How do you know how to rule? Our second genders don't define on how we rule." The prince said, before picking up Beomgyu and walking to Mingyu.

Seokmin sighed as he held Jisoo closer to him. "Your majesty! How does it feel to be superior than your brother?" The same reporter asked, going up to the kings. Seokmin rolled his eyes while Jisoo softly scoffed at the question. "Didn't he just say that our second genders don't define on how we rule?" The alpha asked, looking into the reporters eyes and glaring a little.

"Your mother said the same thing, but your father was still in control." The reporter responded, making Seokmin pissed as he watched the other man smirk. "That's because our second genders don't define our statuses." Jisoo spoke up, making people look at him and wonder what he was going to say next. "Our second genders are in our nature, but the way we live isn't defined by it." He said, getting closer to the reporter who backed up a little.

Jisoo smiled softly as he watched people agree with him. "Now, if you don't want to lose your job I suggest you ask more careful questions before you get everyone else mad." He said, before taking Seokmin's hand and pulling him to go with the others. "Jesus people are so annoying and stupid." Jisoo mumbled, before feeling a hand wrap around his waist. "You did good baby." Seokmin said, smiling as he then pressed his lips against the older's temple.

"Your majesty's! Are you two planning to have kids soon?" A female reporter asked, making the couple stop and smile at the lady. "Who knows?" Seokmin said, making his lover giggle as they then walked towards the others. "That guy was the same man who tried to insult our mother." Wonwoo mumbled, as he shifted Beomgyu to be more comfortable.

The five year old looked around as he saw how many reporters were calling out for them. "They're so many people." Beomgyu mumbled, before reaching for Mingyu who took him into his arms immediately. "King Seokmin! Would you let your husband rule with you?" A reporter asked, making the alpha nod as he smiled. "Just like my father let my mother rule, my husband can do the same." Seokmin responded, as he then watched as his personal servant was making way for all of them to go back to the palace.

Jihoon held onto Soonyoung's arm as he watched how many reporters and citizens had came to see the new kings. "You alright?" The older asked, gently holding the shorter closer to him. "They are so many people." Jihoon mumbled, watching as he saw his parents seem a little disappointed in him for being scared. "Hey, don't worry about them. Just worry about yourself and you'll be good." Soonyoung said, as they slowly started to pass the reporters.

"Don't listen to them and just hold your head high and be confident." The alpha said, placing his arm around Jihoon's waist. The omega nodded as he took a deep breath and walked with alpha beside him, passing all the reporters that tried to get everyone's attention.

Wonwoo sighed as he sat on his bed; he was by himself as Beomgyu decided to go play with Soobin and having Jeonghan watch over them. "Is everything alright?" Jin asked, stepping into the room and seeing the prince sitting in silence. "I don't know..." The taller said, picking at his blanket while looking at the window. "What's wrong?" The older omega asked, sitting beside the prince who just bit his lip.

"Everything seems to be going so fast, the marriages, coronations..." Wonwoo started off, looking around his room and taking a deep breath. "All because of these stupid enemies that are targeting Seungcheol and me." He finished off, looking at Jin who was listening and thinking. "Can I let you in a little secret?" The older asked, making the younger nod as he was confused.

Jin huffed lightly as he pushed back his hair a little. "All of this is going fast, because all the kings and queens need more youthful kings to protect the kingdoms." He said, standing up and taking out a box that Wonwoo had hidden under his bed. "Your mother was always prepared if anything happened and let me just say she is one tough fighter." Wonwoo laughed lightly as he then watched his personal servant mess with the box.

As the older pulled out a letter, he handed it to the prince who took it and read over it carefully.

My dearest Wonwoo

I don't know if you found this note or if Seokjin had to help, but I want you to know that everything may be confusing, especially if your father and I are not in the world anymore. Now I am writing this to you because I know you will somehow figure out who is the enemy we're up against. Ever since your father and I became king and queen, things haven't been easy. So for now please enjoy your life with Mingyu.

Love,
Your mother

Wonwoo looked at Jin who smiled softly, "She knew you would be questioning stuff, so before all of you left, your mother put that in your box." The older explained, before hearing another knock on the door. "Come in." The taller called out, putting the note on his nightstand. Mingyu stepped into the room with Beomgyu sleeping in his arms.

"He fell asleep after making a pillow fort with Soobin." The alpha said, bowing to Jin who bowed back and quietly left the room to give the future family some privacy. Wonwoo laughed gently as the taller placed the five year old on the bed and smiled. "Everything alright?" Mingyu asked, looking at his future husband who nodded gently. "Everything is fine." Wonwoo answered, gently playing with Beomgyu's hair making the small boy move.

The omega smiled as he then felt Mingyu sit on the bed and smile softly. "You sure you are alright?" The alpha asked, watching as Beomgyu squirmed around to get comfortable. "I'm fine just the note my mother left me was so surprising." Wonwoo answered, gently covering the young boy with his blanket. "Your parents knew about the enemies?" Mingyu asked, moving closer to his future husband.

"Yeah, though I don't how or why but I'll figure it out soon." The shorter answered before laughing as the taller tickled his sides. "Don't worry about it too much." Mingyu said, pulling Wonwoo closer to him. "Appa, Daddy." Beomgyu mumbled, making the two princes look over at him. "Cuddles." The five year old pouted, making the two laugh as they then laid beside their future son.

Though, both boys were surprised by the name that Beomgyu had called them.

-tbc-