16

Seungcheol sighed as he waited outside the room of the hospital. "Your majesty." A doctor said bowing a little. "Your husband is in stable condition, the stab wound surprisingly didn't hit any vital organs." Seungcheol sighed in relief before nodding. "His heat is approaching soon and suppressants cannot stop it so I advice you guys to be careful." The king of adore nodded again before thanking the doctor once again.

As Seungcheol had entered the room, he smiled when Jeonghan was already up. "S-She said she was my mother, but my mother didn't look like her." Seungcheol held his mates hand and kissed it. "Shh baby, she's in the cell." The omega nodded as he felt relaxed a little under his husband's touch.

Jeonghan sighed as he thought about the that woman a little more. As he was into thought, his husband sat beside him and held his hand. "What are you thinking about?" Seungcheol asked pressing a kiss onto his husband's hand. "That woman looked familiar but I can't pinpoint it exactly." Jeonghan said as he sighed a little before smiling when his husband kissed his head. "Don't over think it baby, just focus on resting." The omega nodded before gently pulling the alpha with him.

"Your highness!" Jin called out as he caught up with Wonwoo. "Royal council is pushing me to get your measurements so come with me." He explained making the prince omega sigh as had to follow his servant to his room. "I thought Min said that the wedding won't take place until two months." Wonwoo said as looked at the book in his hand.

Jin sighed as he opened the younger's room and entered in with him. "Well they're trying to convince him and Jisoo, so now all omega princes are on strict diets and so is Jeonghan." Wonwoo stared at the older and blinked, before putting the books down and walking out the room making Jin whine.

As Wonwoo walked out he went to the royal council room and saw all the council members there without his brother. "Y-Your highness." One of them stuttered as he noticed the Prince standing there. "Why is everyone having a meeting without my brother?" Wonwoo asked crossing his arms and staring at each and one of them.

The council members stayed quiet making the young prince roll his eyes. "The wedding is in two months. Do not try and change his mind!" He warned them before walking out and going back to his room. "You seem mad." A voice said from behind him. "I'm not mad, this is just my resting bitch face." Wonwoo said turning to see Mingyu standing there. The alpha rolled his eyes before laughing a little.

"You know, if we ever get married and have kids if you want them, then I hope one of them gets your sassiness and sarcasm." Wonwoo blushed lightly before laughing softly, "Well...Then I hope our kid doesn't get your clumsiness." The alpha gaped before put giving a small pout and gently pushing the omega.

As the two walked together in silence, Wonwoo glanced at the alpha. "I know I'm handsome." Mingyu commented making Wonwoo blush furiously and walk faster. The alpha laughed loudly before going up to the omega and wrapping his arm around his waist.

Wonwoo stopped walking and turned around to face the alpha. "Damn your waist is small." Mingyu mumbled as he pulled the shorter closer to him and looked at his future mate closely. "You know...You're so fucking beautiful." Wonwoo smiled as he looked at the alpha. "Look cute with your glasses and huge sweaters." The shorter blushed again.

"The amount of times you're making me blush is fucked." Mingyu laughed as he shook his head at the omega and let him go. "Prince Wonwoo!" Jin called out huffing as he was trying to catch his breath. "I swear it's like you're five again with running off." He said standing up straight and looked at the prince in the eyes. "Hey, I wasn't the only one who ran off." Wonwoo mumbled making the alpha laugh.

Jin rolled his eyes, "You and Seokmin were shits." Wonwoo smiled before sighing. "So what now?" He asked noticing how Mingyu never left his side. "Well, I still need the measurements but we'll do that tomorrow but for now you free time." Wonwoo nodded and smiled before pulling Mingyu away from Jin and running off.

"Fucking kid." Jin mumbled before going back to his duties.

Seungkwan sighed as he walked around the palace. "Your highness." A servant bowed as she walked passed him. Seungkwan smiled before continuing his journey of looking down the hallways to see if there is anything he could do.  "Bored?" A voice said from right behind him, making the poor omega jump. Seungkwan turned  back and saw Vernon standing there.

"Don't do that." The alpha laughed before apologizing and smiling a little. "But yes I'm also bored, like extremely." Seungkwan said as he sighed and pouted a little making Vernon smile more and poke the older's pout. "Do you want to join me to the village? I was going to take Chan but he abandoned me for Samuel..." The omega laughed before nodding and walking the alpha.

As they went out the castle, Seungkwan noticed the flowers outside and realized how beautiful they looked. "Oh, but Nonie I didn't bring any money." Vernon chuckled before showing a small bag of coins he had. "It's alright, I have some and do not protest with me." Seungkwan pouted again but grabbed the younger's arm to cling onto.

The alpha didn't mind and made sure that the omega was kept close and not lost in the crowd especially since they're of royalty. "Oh! Sollie look!" Seungkwan stopping by a stand seeing cute handmade bear figurings. "We should get one for Jisoo and Seokmin, especially for Jisoo since he loves cute things like this." Vernon nodded before looking at the woman in the stand.

As he looked at the woman, he noticed how she looked familiar. To him, the woman looked like she was a female version of Jeonghan but more older. Vernon shook it off and smiled at her, "How much for the figurings?" He asked placing a hand around Seungkwan's waist to keep him close. "Oh, I cannot let you pay, your highness." She said as she smiled back.

"But we want to pay." Seungkwan said smiling as he looked the figures before looking at the woman. "Ah, well okay then." She said then let Seungkwan choose the little bears and placing them in a bag. "Thank you." The princes bowed as Vernon paid the woman and walked off with the omega. "She looked like an older version of Jeonghan." Seungkwan nodded in agreement before going off to find new stands.

The day ended with boy boys back at the palace and putting things away in their proper place before joining everyone for dinner minus the absence of the Kings.

~tbc~