11

A week later and a funeral was held for King Hei and Queen Nari, but the mystery of their deaths were still going on. "Are we combining two weddings or three?" Hwayoung asked confused as she looked at her husband.

"Not combining, I'm moving Jeonghan and Seungcheol's wedding." Juwon said as he looked back at his wife.

Hwayoung scoffed a little, "We've waited months for this day to come, and you want to move their wedding?!" She couldn't believe her husband had to do this.

"Hei and Nari were murdered, and you still want to-" He couldn't continue as Hwayoung shook her head. "If we marry Jisoo and Seokmin now, you would be putting pressure on the both of them."

Juwon raised a brow, "Seokmin isn't in the best state, hell the twins aren't in the best state. Jisoo and Mingyu don't even want the marriage to happen until both the twins are ready."

Before anyone can say anything, Seungcheol had entered the room. "You two are arguing loudly." He told his parents. "I'm sorry, but your father is just doing too much." Hwayoung smiled.

Seungcheol sighed, "I've heard most of it, and I agree with mother." The king looked at his son. "The twins aren't okay, and making Seokmin king of his kingdom isn't going to help."

Juwon nodded and sat down, "You should go to sleep, your wedding is tomorrow." Seungcheol nodded and had left the room.

The parents looked at each other, "He's growing up." Juwon mumbled as he set his crown down "He's going to do well." Hwayoung said before turning to walk away.

Morning had came, and everyone was rushing to get everything ready. "I'm going to check up on Wonwoo." Jeonghan said, as he walked out the room.

As he walked to the twins room, he looked around the kingdom's decorations; rose quarts and serenity.

Once Jeonghan made it, he opened the door only to see Wonwoo laying on the bed huddled up. "How do you feel?" Jeonghan asked sitting on the bed.

"It hurts." Wonwoo mumbled as he turned to face Jeonghan, "I know." Jeonghan said moving Wonwoo's hair out the way.

The murder of the twins parents shocked everyone, of course they were sadden by having lost of the two most powerful king and queen, but none of them were as hurt as the twins.

The boys losing their parents had hurt them and shut themselves out from everyone. Seokmin had pretended everything is okay, but no one sees it other than Jisoo.

Wonwoo on the other had taken his parents death not well. He had become depressed and wouldn't talk to anyone other than Jihoon, Jeonghan, and sometimes Mingyu.

"Can you eat something?" Jeonghan asked, as he noticed the tray on the table. "Don't want to." Wonwoo said as he looked away.

Jeonghan sighed, and was about to say something when Mingyu entered the room. "They need you." Jeonghan nodded and left the room.

"Gyu." Wonwoo mumbled, making Mingyu hum, "It hurts." He said before feeling arms around him to sit up. "Won, you need to eat something." Mingyu told him as he grabbed the tray and placed it on the bed carefully.

This wasn't the first time that Wonwoo had to be fed by Mingyu. "I know it hurts, but your parents want you to continue, okay?" Wonwoo nodded and slightly giggled when Mingyu fed him some of the food.

Seokmin sighed as he shot an arrow to the target, "How long are you going to pretend everything is okay?" Jisoo asked from behind him slightly scaring him.