19

[2 months later]

Wonwoo sighed as he looked at Jin, he was in trouble for eighth time as he walked out of his tutoring sessions. "Just because you and Seokmin are now in charge of the rules until he gets married, that doesn't mean you can walk out like that." Jin said as he was frustrated with the taller omega, "I have kids to take care of Wonwoo and I can't always take of you." He said before finally seeing the other twin walking down the hallway with his personal servant/advisor, Junmyeon.

"Did you walk out again?" Seokmin asked noticing how frustrated Jin was and how his brother seemed unbothered. "He was being harsh so I said I'm done." Wonwoo responded as he then looked around. "Won, let's not make this harder for anyone, the wedding is tomorrow." The taller sighed as he forgot that his brother's wedding is tomorrow.

Jin smiled at the prince before looking at Wonwoo who seemed happy for his brother. "We have of your suits in each of your rooms." The two princes nodded as they both walked off to the fountain as they wanted a breather from everything. "You're getting married in less than twenty-four hours." Seokmin chuckled as he nodded.

"Your wedding is next after mine." The taller groaned as he didn't want to make big decisions in the future. "Well at least I will be able to see Mingyu and Minghao's kingdom." The shorter snorted as he then noticed a few kids playing around near them. "Have you thought of having kids?" He suddenly asked his the older making him choke on his spit.

"Why are you asking me that?" Wonwoo asked looking at his brother who just laughed as he held his stomach. "S-Seokjin overheard your conversation with Mingyu." The taller blushed deeply as he couldn't believe his personal servant/advisor had exposed him to his brother. "Also, yeah I have...since we were like five." Wonwoo admitted as he smiled gently at his brother.

Seokmin chuckled as he remembered how much Wonwoo always wanted a child of his own, but he probably can't have one because of how fragile he is. "Have you told Mingyu about your condition?" He asked worried for brother who was sick since he was born and probably will have a hard time conceiving kids. "I was going to when he mentioned about my waist, but I couldn't bring it up." The omega said as he decided to look at kids playing with each other while running around.

"He'll understand...and if he doesn't, I'll beat him up." Seokmin said making his brother laugh as he then felt a small body behind his legs. "T-They're mean!" The young boy said to Wonwoo as he pointed to a group of boys who were holding rocks in their hands. He turned around and crouched to the young boys level. "Were they throwing those rocks at you?" The older asked making the boy nod.

"They're making fun of me, because I don't have parents." The boy mumbled as he played with Wonwoo's shirt. "I'll have my brother talk to them." The older said, looking at his brother who immediately went to the boys, watching as their eyes widen when noticing who he was. "What's your name?" Wonwoo asked getting the boys attention.

The boy smiled lightly as he looked at Wonwoo, "Beomgyu!" He said moving his hair as he wanted to be nice to the older omega. "Nice to meet you Beomgyu, I am Wonwoo." The little boy named Beomgyu gasped lightly, "Prince Wonu?" He asked making the older giggle as he gently nodded. "That's me and that's my twin brother over there." The taller said pointing to his brother who was lecturing the kids about bullying others.

"Isn't he marrying Prince Jisoo tomorrow?" Beomgyu asked in amazement as he looked at the prince in front of him. "Yes he is, do you like Prince Jisoo?" Wonwoo asked smiling as he gently moved the boys hair as it was in his face again. "Of course I do! He is very sweet and nice to everyone!" Beomgyu said smiling before pouting lightly. "I always wanted to go to a royal wedding." He said making the omega smile as he chuckled lightly.

"How old are you?" Wonwoo asked the boy who held up five fingers. "I just turned five last week!" He said smiling as then put his hand down, noticing how his bullies were now leaving. "Prince Wonu, they're leaving now." He mumbled before giving the older a hug and was about to walk away until Wonwoo grabbed his small hand.

"Would you like to see the royal wedding?" He asked making the five year old gasp as he nodded excitedly. Wonwoo smiled as stood up and picked up the young boy, "Min." He called out for his brother who immediately looked up and smiled at him before noticing Beomgyu. "Who's this?" He asked poking the younger's cheeks making him giggle. "This is Beomgyu." Wonwoo said watching as the child softly yawned.

"Can he come to your wedding?" The older twin suddenly asked making Seokmin chuckle as he knew his brother slightly got attached to the young boy. "Yeah, he can join us but we need to go to town to buy him a suit." Wonwoo nodded as he watched Junmyeon and Jin come up to them. "Shit, I forgot I have a meeting to attend with Jisoo." The older shook his head before shrugging. "Ima take Mingyu with me." The alpha nodded as he immediately left with his servant/advisor.

Jin smiled before looking at the prince. "Which orphanage is he from?" The older asked watching as Beomgyu yawned again and rubbed his eye. "Live on streets." Beomgyu mumbled as he looked at Jin who seemed in shocked that a five year old was living in the streets. "Let me get his measurements and I'll find him a suit while he gets cleaned and sleeps for a bit." Wonwoo nodded as he followed his person servant to his room.

As he walked to his room, Mingyu noticed Wonwoo and immediately followed him. "Won." He said making the omega smile a little before entering his room. "Who's this little guy?" The alpha asked watching at Beomgyu fully became awake as he watched the Prince follow them. "This is Beomgyu." Wonwoo responded placing the young boy on his bed.

"Prince Mingyu!" Beomgyu said making the tall alpha chuckle as he nodded. "He was being bullied by other kids." Wonwoo said to his betrothed who was upset by what he had heard. "Your highness the bath is ready for the little boy." Jin said making Wonwoo nod as he then noticed how tight the clothes that Beomgyu was wearing seemed tight.

"Have you gotten his measurements first?" He asked Jin, who immediately grabbed the measuring tape and started getting the boys measurements. "I'll be back with the suit and new clothes for him." Wonwoo nodded before picking up the five year old and taking him to the bathroom. Mingyu followed Wonwoo and smiled as he watched the omega helping the young boy out of his clothes and into the tub.

The alpha couldn't help but imagine his future with the omega and with their own kids. "Mingyu, can I talk to you about something important?" Wonwoo asked, now standing in front of him. Both princes stepped out of the bathroom and let Beomgyu play with the water and small toys that were in the tub.

"What did you need to talk about?" Mingyu asked as he noticed how nervous the shorter was. "Remember when we talked about having children of our own?" Wonwoo asked making the taller nod as he gently grabbed the omega's hands to calm him down. "W-Well...I don't know if I can have any kids. My body is very fragile since I was born." Wonwoo said not wanting to know what expression Mingyu was making.

Mingyu seemed to be in a shock for a bit, but immediately hugged the omega close to him. "It's alright if we can't have any, but I do hope once we're married that we can adopt Beomgyu." Wonwoo smiled widely before hugging back the alpha.

"Thank you." Wonwoo mumbled before laughing lightly as he heard Beomgyu yell for him. The two went back inside and made sure that the five year old is now clean and fresh.

-Tbc-

Wedding Chapter is next- hehe-