12

The morning after the wedding had came, and all the princes were outside to eat instead of indoors. "Pancakes and waffles, how nice.." Jihoon said making others chuckle.

As they started eating, two servants came up to Jeonghan and Seungcheol, "Your majesties." They bowed and smiled.

"I am Lee Taeyong and I am Jeonghan's personal servant." One of the servants introduced himself and then looked at other beside him. "I am Hwang Minhyun and I am Seungcheol's personal servant."

The newly wedded couple nodded, before sending them off for now. "Lots of responsibilities are going to come." Seungkwan said before putting his cup down.

"Yep." Jeonghan agreed before taking Jisoo's food for fun. "Yah, you got your husband's food." The other princes laughed as they saw the interaction between both half siblings.

When Breakfast was over, the wedded couple were to prepare to be coordinated as the new the kings of kingdom adore.

"So many events in one week." Jisoo mumbled as he looked at his brother and then at the floor. "Worth it though." Seokmin said from right beside him.

"I guess."

As Jeonghan and Seungcheol were getting appointed to be the kings. A loud sound was heard outside the room.

Everyone looked back at the door, "Who's there?" Juwon asked as he walked closer to the entrance. "It's just me, your majesty." Taehyung said as he opened the door and grunted.

"I ran into one of the servants on accident." Taehyung bowed as he looked at everyone. The king nodded before looking back at his son and son in law. "Continue." He told the coordinator.

She looked at Seungcheol, "Today you will become a king with your husband. You are to protect and make decisions for the kingdom and villagers," She then turned to her right- to where the crown was- before removing the case and grabbing the crown that was handed from generations to generations. "You are allowed to make new rules as long as the royal council can agree."

"Taking huge responsibility is a big step of not only being a king but also as a person." She told him again and then smiled lightly, "Please kneel down so I can place the crown." Seungcheol did as he was told, and the coordinator placed the crown on his head.

After placing the crown on Seungcheol, she looked Jeonghan. "You are to being the other king who will help his husband with anything, but also bare the children of the king. You are also to make decisions along with your husband." She then grabbed another crown and placed it on Jeonghan's head.

The new kings then looked at the crowd of everyone who was standing in the room with them, "They are now your new kings." She told them and everyone cheered for them.

A couple of hours had passed by, and the parents looked at the new kings. "After Jisoo gets married that one is no longer a king." Ari pointed to the Siwoo who was just sitting in a chair outside.

They were having a picnic since Jeonghan wanted to be outside with everyone. "Hwayoung and I are no longer in charge." Juwon said as he held his wife close to him.

Ari chuckled, "What are you two going to do now?" She asked as she looked back at her son who was staring off into space. "We haven't thought of much, but maybe take a vacation." They other adults laughed a little.

"I'm wondering how the twins are doing." Hana said as he looked at Wonwoo and Seokmin who were just sitting at table. "How long do we have till their wedding?" Geon asked as he looked at the former king and queen.

Hwayoung looked at him, "Until they're ready to take responsibility, but right now let them grieve." She told them and they all nodded as they looked at the twins especially Wonwoo.